• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Factory Press

For anyone who hasn't seen this cigar:

factorypress.jpg

I smoked one of these as well. Flavor and construction was fantastic. It is just too damn big. :0 Also, I am pretty sure that the wrapper on this cigar is an 8 year old Conn. Broadleaf, not the oscuro natural. Compare it to one of the ONs...definitely different wrapper.

I just finished one of these
thanks for the sugestion fellas :D
Nice cigar, It is huge!
Not as powerful as I expected for it's size
Just make sure you don't have an empty stomach
For those who are intrested they can be found here

Bill

Smoked one of these the other day, and it was a very pleasant experience. While definetly a strong cigar, it's not overwhelming. Very nice from start to finish, enough spice to get your attention, but not so much that it overpowers the flavor of the tobacco.

Have another 3 resting comfortably in my humidor waiting for when I have a good 2 - 2 1/2 hours to enjoy another of these beauties.

Great review! That is intimidating. I have yet to try a LFD anything, but this looks like a challenge. I'll have to belly up.

thanks,
n

Smoked one yesterday. Really enjoyed it, Even burn tons of smoke. and not a knock me down/out like the rest of the LFD's