• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Factory Pressed

JimiHendrix

Typcast Unemployed
Reaction score
I recently, under the advice of a certain friend of mine and member of CP, bought a La Flor factory pressed but have yet to smoke it. I did a quick seacrh but came up with nothing. I was wondering if anyone has doen a review or smoked one and what they thought about it? Happy New Year

-Mike

I love these smokes...even tho they kick my azz lol...be sure ya got some time if ya got the "original" FP...I have some of those and the 2nd release as well...havent fired up the 2nd release yet (just waiting) so I couldnt tell ya much about those...len

OpusXKC has reviewed all three of the Factory Press cigars. You might want to search for his excellent, well documented reviews.

Wilkey

Like Wilkey said, OpusXKC did an excellent review. I bought 3 sleeves (12 cigars each) of the FP II and one of the FP Limitado and I am having problems keeping my hands out of them. I do like the Limitado a little better (I beleive it is a Maduro wrapper as compared to an Oscuro wrapper on the II)

Give them a try, they are great IMHO.

Ken

I do like the Limitado a little better (I beleive it is a Maduro wrapper as compared to an Oscuro wrapper on the II)
Connecticut Broadleaf. That's what drew me to this cigar. :D

Wilkey

You suck at searching you leftist hippy.

To make this thread something worthwhile. How much wrapper variation is there in Litto's oscuro. I mean, I looked at the pics online and this cigar he has looks damn near natural.