• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LFD Lanceros

Naturals are natural brown
Oscuros are a dark maduro brown

I know, I meant I didn't know they came in both wrappers.

PS:

Got your PM, thanks, and I may take you up on it!!!

LFD Lancero Oscuro Natural -- the Oscuro Naturals are still rather tough to get. The regular LFD Lanceros were tough to get initially, but it looks like their popularity has caused Litto to step up production a bit.

They are more widely available now than they used to be. It's funny, they were never intended to be a regular production cigar, they just kind of took on a life all their own when people started enjoying them.
We talked to Litto late last week and they are going to totally end production on the Oscuro Natural Lancero. The last production run ships at the end of this week! :( Get them while you can!!!

Naturals are natural brown
Oscuros are a dark maduro brown

I know, I meant I didn't know they came in both wrappers.

PS:

Got your PM, thanks, and I may take you up on it!!!

LFD Lancero Oscuro Natural -- the Oscuro Naturals are still rather tough to get. The regular LFD Lanceros were tough to get initially, but it looks like their popularity has caused Litto to step up production a bit.

They are more widely available now than they used to be. It's funny, they were never intended to be a regular production cigar, they just kind of took on a life all their own when people started enjoying them.
We talked to Litto late last week and they are going to totally end production on the Oscuro Natural Lancero. The last production run ships at the end of this week! :( Get them while you can!!!

:0 :0 :0 :0 Noooooo!!!!!! :( :( :( :(

Now I need to pick up a couple boxes.

I'm lucky to have a box of both lanceros. I have to admit that I love the Oscuro and to the people that I have given them to are blown away by them also. A very good cigar.

If anyone wants some of these I have a line in on 3 boxes of the oscuros at 180! Mason