• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LI Area Monthly Meet up

tomthirtysix

Wishing I was as cool as Phil
What: Monthly LI Area Meetup

When: The THIRD Wednesday of every month starting at 6:00pm, going until whenever.

Where: RARE650 650 Jericho Turnpike, Syosset

Who: Anybody in the LI area (tri-state and city boys count) who wants to hang out, catch up, talk and smoke cigars, drink and eat.

I'm doing this because Sean had a good idea so we can hope to meet at least once a month. There will be months I cannot make it, but that doesn't matter, others will be able to. I don't care if it's just a couple guys or it's the whole LI area crew, the idea is to just get some consistency.

Tried to make the post right after, but it kept merging it with the OP. For May, it's the 18th. I left the location the same as last time, but that's open for discussion.

And yes, Phil, Perry will be there.

I just searched for that location using Google maps. Damn that's deep in the sticks. Am I going to need a passport?

I just searched for that location using Google maps. Damn that's deep in the sticks. Am I going to need a passport?

Are they allowing you to leave the Bronx already Los?

Hey Tom Do they allow smoking at that stakehouse. How does this work? I am interested in attending when time permits

They have tables set up all around the outside the steakhouse. They are covered for protection from the elements, and there are ceiling fans all around the area. It's a really nice set up.

Sounds good. I am also guessing you don't have to order their most expensive steak if you choose not to :whistling:

The one time we met there, we just got appetizers and a couple drinks.

Dan, as long as we spend a couple of dollars on drinks they'll be cool. The place is setup very well for a nice spring/summer evening of smoking and drinking.

OK... Unfortunately Jay is out due to a head cold. And he's the only person in the thread who said he is attending. Is anyone planning on being there?

Something came up so I will not be able to make it today. See everyone next month