• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Life as a "Double Agent"

Puros Locos

Permanent FNG
Well it appears Bri (Succubus) has been living life as a double agent. On the surface she appears to be so sweet and innocent, but but when no one is watching she is plotting and conspiring. Utilizing her network of spies, she obtained the GPS coordinates to my secret compound and somehow bypassed my missile defenses. Imagine my surprise when I returned to this undisclosed location only to find the front vault door completely ripped apart and my food storage for the impending apocalypse turned to dust and ash.

However, amid the chaos I located a package resting on the doorstep. Still in shock, I cautiously opened the package and I was immeditaly overcome with a sense of peace and tranquility. I knew, in that instant, there was reason for hope as Bri had sent me a care package that would see me through.

Thank you so much Bri (if that really is your name:D:p). Your thoughtfulness made my week.

Oh, she conspires. Nice work, Bri!