• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liga Privada #9

ironpeddler

Ye Old Newbie
I just received 2 new sizes of the Wonderful Drew Estates (that's for you Stu) Liga Privada #9 from Israel @ Uptown Cigar

Like the members here observed in Isy's Vendor posting, all they are is a variation in length with the same rings size....

LP9EndView.jpg

But they are definitely a darker wrapper than the Original release. I just got the belicoso and robusto (the original toro is in the middle)

LP9Comparision.jpg

They do look mighty tasty...after a little nap I'll fire one up.

Enjoy them Gary....

By the way, it's Uptown Cigar....not cigar(s). Thank you again and enjoy the new Ligas, my friend.

They really DO come in differnt shapes and sizes. The only one i have had is the second one, I loved them, hope you enjoy, i'm sure you will.

To those who haven't tried em because they're from Drew, I'm adding you to the selfish bastard list.

To those who haven't tried em because they're from Drew, I'm adding you to the selfish bastard list.

I have to agree with you, Bruce, even though it pains me to admit that Drew Estates may have a true winner. I am going to fire up my second one of these in the very near future. (Thanks again for the first one, Bruce). If the flavors come through stronger than the first one then I will put it in the winner column.

That sure is a light colored Liga, Is that a different wrapper? Still waiting a couple more days but can't wait, to fire my first Liga No 9 up.
Have a great weekend everyone.

I've never had any with the color of the one in the middle... ???

I just pulled my Toro's out and they definitely do not have that light a wrapper. ???

Same here, my Toro's are dark like the other two pictured. I just love that dark toothy wrapper..
Those were the ones I got from Brookelynn Cigars down in Wilmington, NC when they first came out. I didn't know of the darker wrapper until I got these from Israel....I never saw them in a B&M so I had nothing to go by.

Has anyone else seen this light version of the wrapper other than me?

I just pulled my Toro's out and they definitely do not have that light a wrapper. ???

Same here, my Toro's are dark like the other two pictured. I just love that dark toothy wrapper..
Those were the ones I got from Brookelynn Cigars down in Wilmington, NC when they first came out. I didn't know of the darker wrapper until I got these from Israel....I never saw them in a B&M so I had nothing to go by.

I've seen lighter shades a few times. Since they're color coded by box, I have seen only a couple of boxes with a bit lighter wrapper.

I've seen lighter shades a few times. Since they're color coded by box, I have seen only a couple of boxes with a bit lighter wrapper.
Thanks Isy for the clarification.

Back