• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liga Privada No9

Very cool. When they're off, they're ok. But when they're on, they are faaaaaantastic.

Wilkey

I guess the MN crew smoked 5 or 6 that were off. No-one was impressed. Whatev.

I haven't smoked the one a member of TheCrew© gifted me yet. Maybe I'll light it up this weekend. I'm skeptical of all this glowing "press" this smoke has gotten, but I'll give it a fair shake.

I happen to really enjoy them, but needless to say, there are people who won't like them. There are also people out there that aren't fond of Opus X, either. Smoke what you like, and like what you smoke. Taste is very subjective. As with any cigar, I would recommend smoking at least 2 before making a decision.

I haven't had one that are off yet, i really only get one or two of these every couple weeks from the same store and everyone i have liked a lot.

Seems to be alot of hype on this cigar, I think I am gonna hunt one down and give it a shot!! Can anyone give me any direction on a good source? Thanks

Seems to be alot of hype on this cigar, I think I am gonna hunt one down and give it a shot!! Can anyone give me any direction on a good source? Thanks

UPTOWN CIGAR COMPANY Mark. Isy is the BEST there is around, and he'll give you a good price too!