• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lighting hundreds on fire!

jsm11

Secret Squirrel
Had a friend over, who does not smoke....

We sat on the porch drinking a couple beers and I break out the tupperdore and retrieve a T-52, she inquires about flavor, smell, and finally cost...  I begrudgingly told her, "I don't know 15-20 bucks, don't keep track."  She proceeds to say, "it's like lighting $20 bills on fire."  Peers over into the tupperdore and said, "you must like lighting hundreds on fire, jesus John!, there is a car payment in there!" 

Little does she know it's closer to a house payment... :whistling:

Such is life, life is short, I'm going to live it as well as I can, within my means....I enjoy Cigars

And FWIW, she was sipping on $70 bottle of wine I broke out for her...nothing wrong with that though :thumbs:

Ask her how much she pays for underwear that she's just dying to have taken off.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Ask her how much she pays for underwear that she's just dying to have taken off.

Doc
Touché' will do, good advice!

It's too often a problem when one half spends it on themselves rather than their partner. 

Great advice, Doc.

Hah, never really thought of it like this, but the way I see it is we all have to have fun some way. :)

My wife is a cigarette smoker.  She complained about the cost of cigars ONCE.  I had her calculate the price of a pack of cigarettes and then do the math on how much money she lights away each month.  That ended that discussion.  

whylieineedacigar said:

Doc

:laugh: While drinking expensive wine.

Whatever the cost is, well worth it... :whistling:

I am very lucky imo, my wife does not smoke cigars or golf but knows that both are things I enjoy and tells me it is cheaper than therapy.