• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lighting your smokes

I used a match tonight. If anyone has any specific lighters would you post ones you recommend thanks.

Nice Blazer, I have been looking at getting one early next year because it would look awesome standing next to the Humi.

Every torch I've had has either been confiscated by TSA or has broken. Matches are much more affordable, except it's a bit difficult on a windy golf course.

I just received one of Palio's new lighters, now I am just waiting for the shipment of butane to arrive. Previously I had been using matches but to be honest I find lighting with matches tedious.

I have a xikar, as do many other members.
They're nice looking, and have a lifetime warranty.

I have a xikar, as do many other members.
They're nice looking, and have a lifetime warranty.

Yes I have read that and thought about getting one for that reason. Have you ever had to use their warranty?

I find that sometimes matches work really well and sometimes not. Must be based on the cigar.

Every torch I've had has either been confiscated by TSA or has broken. Matches are much more affordable, except it's a bit difficult on a windy golf course.

Tried playing golf for a long time. Now I just stick to riding motorcycles. Can't really smoke a stogie with a full face helmet on anyways.

I put my torch lighter up to my stove and then use it to light a match once the sulfer burns off I use it to torch a ceder stripper.

It's bitch to keep going on the golf course.

<mainly a torch...but whatever I have will work...oh and Free Matches!>

I put my torch lighter up to my stove and then use it to light a match once the sulfer burns off I use it to torch a ceder stripper.

:laugh:

Hah. To good.

I use a torch as well. I have a Xikar on my Christmas list so finger crossed! I need a quality torch lighter.

a_Flint___Steel_Strike_a_Light.jpg

Works every time.

Doc

I ring a bell and MoeCizlak comes out from his box with a picture of Elittle set on fire. He then holds that up to my smoke of choice.