• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Like an Old Atari 2600 Game

theEpiphany

kaboom.jpg

Ok this newb (that would be me) is severely pissed off in what would seem to be record timing given I've been hanging around here for a little under a week in an active form. I'm appalled at the treatment of members around here. I don't come here to get an education yet i seem to have all of this good advice almost spoonfed to me which doesn't allow me to post much because of the goddamn search function.

You've pissed off the wrong newb. One of you is paying for your own and everyone else's "mistakes". Your sentence will be dished out this weekend.

Sucks to be you ;)

Well now we're even, cause you got me laughing with that pic. Can't beat old skool atari.

Wow. I sure thought this thread was about to get ugly for a second. You better be careful, or you might get the Keystone Cops after you! :laugh:

GOOL_color.article_2.jpg

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: . That looks familiar to me... The only thing in the mail today was two boxes of The Frank. Thank you Skisomalia. So that means your either playing games or monday...... Huh..

Patience is a virtue...btw....I get my rocks off F---king with people...

It's what I do.

Well wouldn't you know when I came home from work today there was a package at my door. You def. took advantage of my wish list, and one in particular that I have been looking for. You went over the top, thank you very much.

Atari 2600 was bad a$$. I liked the Superman video game. When I was a kid, I solved the game in 26 seconds.