• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Like Wine? Like Cigars?

Sorry, your session has expired.

To maximize the security of your account, you will be logged off if you are inactive for an extended period of time.

You will also get this message if you bookmark a page inside samsclub.com.

You can begin a new session by going to our home page. If you had items in your cart you will need to re-add them.

And you got me interested too! :angry: :p

There you go. They couldn't have been dumb enough to send a link that actually logs me in? Oh boy.

I bet if I actually liked wine, I'd be drooling at that thing. But since I only like cigars, I'm drooling from one side of my mouth :p

Well, if I had $5,200 laying around... well I would probably spend it on other stuff right now :p

That said it is pretty nice and kewl, added to the "won't have anytime soon but will dream about it" list. :sign:

Sam

jaxstraww said:
There you go. They couldn't have been dumb enough to send a link that actually logs me in? Oh boy.
I still get the same message as Wildcard posted even after you fixed the link.

0065743300065_LG.jpg

gregor22 said:
Got the wife to approve this, now I just need the Jack!
Get out of here. If she really did, congrats man. That is one piece of bad ass furniture.

Just approached it as a wine cellar that just happens to be a humidor, too. Now finding the money in the checking account may be the most difficult part of it.