• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Limited Release Exclusives

xyz123

Obviously you're not a golfer.
So I'm just gonna use this thread to post limited release exclusives only available to Platinum Elite Advantage members at Cigar.com. I've posted a few before, the EPC, Caldwell Goat, Davidoff LE Cru, etc. When they sell out, they're gone forever.

As far as I know, I'm the only one here that has obtained that level. Each time they release something I'll post it here and bump this up.

Today they just released this:

Screenshot_20220920-132454_Outlook.jpg

Just PM me if you want to order any and I'll order them on your behalf and have them shipped directly to you. You'll only pay whatever they cost, I'm not upcharging or adding a "fee" to do it. I also get free shipping on anything I buy, so will you. Must be an established member to make order request.

Feel free to ask any questions here. 👍

I really liked the Oktoberfest before they changed the wrapper. Now it’s out of my wheelhouse, but I’m sure appeals to a new segment.
Nice offer.

Hey, CP was screwed up yesterday. I'm in for one if you can get it. Let me know the particulars, and personally I think this was a great move on your part.

Pug

Hey Ed, glad to help. So the total is $63.29 for the 10pks shown above. That's the $59.99 + 5.5% WI (Dane County) sales tax. And at my level there's no shipping costs regardless of purchase price.. and it's 3-day or less Priority.

So anyone here can PPF&F the $63.29 to me and pm me their address and I'll place the order for you. Here's screenshot of last step with total:

Screenshot_20220921-170745_Samsung Internet.jpg

So that's how they'll all be that I post here on future releases. Just PM your details and I'll order them.. I should still have your address Ed, but if you could just send it again that would be great. 👍

Here's another one just released for the Southern Draw lovers.

Screenshot_20220921-172606_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20220921-172627_Samsung Internet.jpg

View attachment 60815

View attachment 60816
@cohibasurfer is a fan of the Southern Draw I believe.

@cohibasurfer is a fan of the Southern Draw I believe.

Definitely love me some SD too.. but $11 and change per stick is a pretty big ask. It's kinda: am I paying that much because it's just that good.. or, am I paying that much simply cuz of the exclusivity? And you can't really research them due to that as well.

Those Caldwell Goats for example, I'd say a dozen or so guys here got some from me. If you google "Caldwell Goat cigar" as of right now, you won't get one single result about them. Not a single word or picture, nada. And I think I first bought them back in March.

So you really need to weigh how important the exclusiveness of the cigar is when looking at the price tag. Are the Goats actually the Greatest Of All Time, or even just Caldwell’s best cigar? No. To both.

But they're certainly good. And if you go to your local lounge to smoke it you can be 99.999% sure nobody there has one.. or has even heard of it. Nor can they just hop online to buy some.

All that said.. who here thinks exclusivity from well-known cigar makers should add value to a particular cigar release?

View attachment 60815

View attachment 60816
Not everything is as it seems

358F2473-2638-4C30-A577-47C888F8F785.jpeg

Our own Katman Phil, AKA @OceanBlvd, gave it a perfect 100 out of 100 score!

Also, the guys at BMP reviewed it in April, billed as a CI exclusive.

I can forgive the CI part.. both CI and Cigar.com are owned by General. I do want to know about Cigarpage's offering though. That needs some 'splaining if you ask me.

After Phil's review though, I'm gonna get me some from somewhere!

Hey, CP was screwed up yesterday. I'm in for one if you can get it. Let me know the particulars, and personally I think this was a great move on your part.

Pug

Order placed Ed. Will get you the tracking # when it ships.

Why is this thread not in the Cigar Retailers Forum? Just curious.....

Why is this thread not in the Cigar Retailers Forum? Just curious.....

Good question. Probably cause I didn't really think of it as a retailer posting on their own behalf. But it could be moved there. I have no affiliation with Cigar.com other than just a customer.

Pug

Here ya be Ed:

Look forward to hearing your thoughts on them soon! 👍

So here's another one for Davidoff fans:

Screenshot_20221118-172359_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221118-172344_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221118-172409_Gallery.jpg

As Platinum members of CIGAR.com’s Elite Advantage Program, we know that you like to enjoy the very best this industry has to offer. We partnered with Davidoff – a brand synonymous with luxury – and created 25 very special samplers in the style of an Advent Calendar. You won’t find this offer anywhere else, so get yours before they disappear like Santa Claus into the night.
Without truly spoiling the fun, let’s just say this special set contains many best-sellers across a variety of blends such Aniversario, Grand Cru, Millennium, Nicaragua, and many more.
This unique assortment is only available to Platinum tier members on a first come, first served basis, so reward yourself and live the good life this holiday season with Davidoff!

So yeah.. let me know if interested and I'll order.

Here's another one for Platinum members in the Elite Advantage program (you won't be able to buy):

The La Aurora Aged Reserve Edición Especial 2006:

For those of you who’ve achieved Platinum Status within our loyalty program, you’ve truly unlocked our namesake: the Elite Advantage. So many perks are available, but our Platinum Exclusive cigar offerings are truly some of the crème de la crème of it all. Did you know that our second release of 2023 is out now? Introducing La Aurora Aged Reserve Edición Especial 2006.

Rolled in a single 6.5”x60 Salomon vitola at the oldest cigar factory in the Dominican Republic, each premium comes dressed in an Ecuador Sumatra wrapper atop a Brazilian binder, and long-fillers from Brazil, the Dominican, and Nicaragua. The La Aurora Aged Reserve Edición Especial 2006 is medium-bodied, brimming with notes of cedar, baking spice, dark chocolate, cherry, almonds, coffee, and earth. Offered in 10-count mazos, it’s a multi-layered experience from start to finish featuring tobaccos from a singular harvest 17 years ago.

As with any of our specialty offerings, it’s in limited supply, so ACT NOW before it’s too late! The Team behind Elite Advantage promises more Platinum Exclusives in the future, but you don’t want to miss out on these one-of-a-kind premiums today.

Resized_sc_192339624922770.jpeg

These are pretty reasonably priced, only $6 a pop. I also get free shipping on everything, so I'd have it direct shipped to you. So it's $60 for a 10ct bundle plus whatever your state's tax is. As usual, just pm me and must abide by the rules here as well.

Thanks.

Here's another one for Platinum members in the Elite Advantage program (you won't be able to buy):

The La Aurora Aged Reserve Edición Especial 2006:

View attachment 69352

These are pretty reasonably priced, only $6 a pop. I also get free shipping on everything, so I'd have it direct shipped to you. So it's $60 for a 10ct bundle plus whatever your state's tax is. As usual, just pm me and must abide by the rules here as well.

Thanks.

Hmmmmmmm