• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lindsay Lohan crushes male fantasies...

I have a response for this news... "umm... who cares?"

Lohan != news

I dont see how she has time to date anyway. Shes always in rehab.

I heard Lohan and Aiken are getting married and Michael Jackson will officiate!

I'd take the chick from grateful1's avatar over her any day.

*edited :sign: *

Ok, either KayakinBoy forgot the smilie or there's two G1's, 'cause I'm a little confused right now...

Oh! Grateful1! I get it now!!! That answers my question. There are two G1s!

Ugh... are we sure that is a woman in that picture? Because it would not really be a big deal if she were dating another man... perhaps the reporter got it wrong?

Stupid ain't sexy. I've never thought of her as pretty or attractive. THIS ,on the other hand, is sexy. Safe for work too!! :thumbs:

I'd take the chick from grateful1's avatar over her any day.

*edited :sign: *

Ugh... are we sure that is a woman in that picture? Because it would not really be a big deal if she were dating another man... perhaps the reporter got it wrong?

Stupid ain't sexy. I've never thought of her as pretty or attractive. THIS ,on the other hand, is sexy. Safe for work too!! :thumbs:

I agree with all of these, but what really gets me, and that I just noticed, was that this came from CNN. What? since when did CNN become E! News? Whatever . . .

Wow, I thought I had some bizarre fetishes. :laugh: How about a thread on Melissa Midwest? She gets my vote for hottest chick on the Internet.

Gary, thoughts?

I agree with all of these, but what really gets me, and that I just noticed, was that this came from CNN. What? since when did CNN become E! News? Whatever . . .

Must have been a REALLY slow news day :sign: