• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lions-Eagles

smellysell

Go Vols!!!
Lions are 6.5 point dogs, but I'll take them straight up for a fiver of nice sticks.

Lions are 6.5 point dogs, but I'll take them straight up for a fiver of nice sticks.

I'll take that bet.....

if you want to do it twice im in as well...

You guys are both on!

5er of nice sticks. Don't have to be premiums, but no rockets. Sound good?

Sounds good to me. You can just give me mine on this weekend! :sign:

Unfortunately, I'll probably be headed home before the game starts. :(

One thing you learn when you live in this area, Never bet for OR against the Eagles. If you bet a pool, leave them out. They are notoriously unpredictable.

But nice call, SmellySell! :thumbs:

One thing you learn when you live in this area, Never bet for OR against the Eagles. If you bet a pool, leave them out. They are notoriously unpredictable.

Nice call? He took the Lions....

Nice call because now bfisher88 and I are getting some sticks baby!

Justin, I was going to call and rub it in a bit at half time but I did not want you to drive off the side of the road taking Scott with you! :sign:

I'll get these out in the next couple days guys. Shoot me a PM with your addresses please.

Sticks arrived today and a very nice selection indeed. I do believe you have managed to knock a few off the old wish list as well!

Thanks Justin, it's been a pleasure!

Charlie