• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Liquor Cabinet

Jamie76

Hi everyone...

Just wondering how everyone stores their liquor. I've been looking at buying a liquor cabinet, but it seems most don't seem to give much storage space. I've got limited space at the moment so I can't buy something huge. I've thought about buying something like a curio cabinet, but the ones I've looked at all have glass shelves. I don't want to think what would happen if there were too many bottles stored on a glass shelf and it cracked.

All I'm really looking for is a place to store/display my bottles, and maybe a place to store some glasses.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated. :thumbs:

Thanks Ulster. Those look nice, but not sure they would hold a large collection of bottles.

I was looking to buy something similar to this, but I don't like the wasted space for wine:

My link

A really large collection (e.g. AVB or Sigar_zealot) is deserving of an entire room, IMHO.

I use bookcases. Start with one and add more as needed.

Yep, I think that is what it will end up being. After all the searching, book cases seem to be the best option...and they don't cost a pile of money. Thank you sir.

Yep, I think that is what it will end up being. After all the searching, book cases seem to be the best option...and they don't cost a pile of money. Thank you sir.

Look hard at how the shelving is mounted...slat boards instead of small pegs etc.... especially in this day and age of MDF Fiberboard and veneer. Your books hit the floor and you pick them up...your prized bottles hit the floor and your committing hari kari with the shards of glass from your 30yr old shattered singlemalt.....

Good luck,

R

Jamie76,
You might take a look at the Oak Store here in Tucson. I stored my collection on an office hutch from them for a few years before I outgrew it. Their stuff is oak veneer over plywood and it's pretty solid and decent looking for the price. Expandability is underrated.

Jamie76,
You might take a look at the Oak Store here in Tucson. I stored my collection on an office hutch from them for a few years before I outgrew it. Their stuff is oak veneer over plywood and it's pretty solid and decent looking for the price. Expandability is underrated.

Thank you. I will give them a look.