• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little fun shooting

tangomar

IMG00013-20100718-1324.jpg

IMG00012-20100718-1310.jpg

IMG00010-20100718-1302.jpg

The AK was a blast, Broke a couple so that's why you always take backups :laugh:

Nice! Wish it wasint so hot out so I can go shooting :( Is that a mosin nagant? I got one kicks like a mule.

Nice! Wish it wasint so hot out so I can go shooting :( Is that a mosin nagant? I got one kicks like a mule.
I went shooting with my Mosin Nagant last week and it does indeed kick like a mule! It was a fun time, though ammo's too damn expensive.

What kind of revolver is that in the middle pic? I bet it still puts a round down range in a hurry....

What kind of revolver is that in the middle pic? I bet it still puts a round down range in a hurry....
....I think it's a Ruger SP101, if I'm not mistaken.

And, whaddaya mean "still"....??...:p I have a safe full of autoloaders in several different flavors, but there are several wheel guns in there as well.

In fact, my daily pocket carry piece is one of these. Mine has made a trip back to Cylinder & Slide for the works, so it's pretty well tuned up; action timed and polished, crowned barrel, front night sight, etc. Five rounds of .38 +P are quite a comfort, in some parts. Far better than the .380's that some are packing, these days. It rides in my front pocket and you'd never know it was there. It goes with me pretty much everywhere.

One crabby opinion......;).....B.B.S.

And, whaddaya mean "still"....??...:p I have a safe full of autoloaders in several different flavors, but there are several wheel guns in there as well.

In fact, my daily pocket carry piece is one of these. Mine has made a trip back to Cylinder & Slide for the works, so it's pretty well tuned up; action timed and polished, crowned barrel, front night sight, etc. Five rounds of .38 +P are quite a comfort, in some parts. Far better than the .380's that some are packing, these days. It rides in my front pocket and you'd never know it was there. It goes with me pretty much everywhere.

One crabby opinion......;).....B.B.S.

At first I had a clause mentioning that I first thought it was an S&W 500 just because of the shear size, but then saw a 6 count instead of 5. Forgot to take out "still" when editing. Oops.

Is that last picture a statement on the duality of man? (Anyone know that reference?) You know, with the big ass weapon in the foreground and two LIVE vermin traps in the back ground? That had me laughing for a solid 5 minutes. I'm thinking "Why carry all those guns if you're only going to use a live trap on the squirrel in your attic anyway?"

Looks like it was a fun. I had the chance to fire an AK (I think it was the Chech version) in Las Vegas. I couldn't believe what low kick it had.

FMJ as below.

Pogue Colonel: Marine, what is that button on your body armor?
Private Joker: A peace symbol, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Where'd you get it?
Private Joker: I don't remember, sir.
Pogue Colonel: What is that you've got written on your helmet?
Private Joker: "Born to Kill", sir.
Pogue Colonel: You write "Born to Kill" on your helmet and you wear a peace button. What's that supposed to be, some kind of sick joke?
Private Joker: No, sir.
Pogue Colonel: You'd better get your head and your ass wired together, or I will take a giant shit on you.
Private Joker: Yes, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Now answer my question or you'll be standing tall before the man.
Private Joker: I think I was trying to suggest something about the duality of man, sir.
Pogue Colonel: The what?
Private Joker: The duality of man. The Jungian thing, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Whose side are you on, son?
Private Joker: Our side, sir.
Pogue Colonel: Don't you love your country?
Pogue Colonel: Then how about getting with the program? Why don't you jump on the team and come on in for the big win?
Pogue Colonel: Son, all I've ever asked of my marines is that they obey my orders as they would the word of God. We are here to help the Vietnamese, because inside every gook there is an American trying to get out. It's a hardball world, son. We've gotta keep our heads until this peace craze blows over.
Private Joker: Aye-aye, sir.

Is that last picture a statement on the duality of man? (Anyone know that reference?) You know, with the big ass weapon in the foreground and two LIVE vermin traps in the back ground? That had me laughing for a solid 5 minutes. I'm thinking "Why carry all those guns if you're only going to use a live trap on the squirrel in your attic anyway?"

Looks like it was a fun. I had the chance to fire an AK (I think it was the Chech version) in Las Vegas. I couldn't believe what low kick it had.

I went shooting with my Mosin Nagant last week and it does indeed kick like a mule! It was a fun time, though ammo's too damn expensive.

Ammo for a mosin is cheap if u go for the corrosive stuff, That's why I love to shoot mine. Only thing that sucks is having to clean it every time I shoot with the corrosive stuff. But then again for $80 you get 440 rounds :)

That revolver looks like a GP100 to me and the rifle looks like a FAL, but I'm no expert.

Ammo for a mosin is cheap if u go for the corrosive stuff, That's why I love to shoot mine. Only thing that sucks is having to clean it every time I shoot with the corrosive stuff. But then again for $80 you get 440 rounds :)
I was also shooting my M1 Carbine, and .30 Carbine is like a buck a round. Crazy.
As for did I restore it, only a little. It didn't have the bolt when I got it. It had a sporterized stock, which I left on. If anyone has an original M91/30 stock, let me know!

I own the Glock's, The rest belong to a friend that invited myself and stepson over to shoot the M-16 as he is headed to Marine boot camp next month.... I didn't know he was going to pull out all the others.

I know the Mosin Nagant is correct, 71 years old and shoots like a dream. The black German pistol was a 1940 p-38 Mousier. The AK was an AKM. It was a great learning experience for him as the owner explained how they were made and why some break very easily and were worthless in combat.

OMG I am falling in love with this place...So far....alot of my favorite things right here, Guns, Beer, Cigars...I'm sure I will come across a motorcycle thread shortly then I will never leave.

I just took my new Taurus PT845 out for a shoot on sunday. Awesome weapon!

I have the Ruger GP100, which is very similar (the support rib looks longer on that, and the cylinder seems bigger) modified for concealed carry with groove sights and a shaved hammer. Dead accurate and incredibly well-made!

The rest of the collection there, I'm just drooling over! :love:

~Boar