• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Geography Test

First try, but I would have done it a whole lot faster if I could get the little arrow to put the New England states where I was aiming.

Of course I was getting my Masters of Geography :thumbs:

Cheers,
Dixie

Oh c'mon that was EASY.

I just won a contest at work where you had to list the names of all 50 states WITHOUT looking at a map.

It only took me a few minutes whereas the others could only come up with 47, 48, etc.

Okay, name all the Capitols :sign:

Twice here, but only because I was moving too slow the first time around.

Sam

coventrycat86 said:
That is a lot tougher.....I bet a friend a few years ago that he couldn't name 1/2 of them in 5 minutes.....I won

I used to know them all....it's been a while though :(

Heh, in 5th grade, we had a MONSTER geography test. 50 states, 50 capitols, major bodies of water (oceans and great lakes), rivers, mountain ranges... I think that was all. 45 minutes and a blank map. I think there were 135 possible answers. The scoring was lenient. 1 pt for everything you got right. You could go over 100. I scored 126. I missed a few capitols and can never figure out the order of the great lakes. :D

Gah, I miss elementary school. :(

Oh, and I did this first try. Like dixie, woulda been faster if I could've aimed the NE states a little better. :D

coventrycat86 said:
Now I really don't think I could do that so well, unfortunately. :p

Ususally, if you remember Montpelier you're home free. :sign:

Cheers,
Dixie

Took me twice as well. Lots of trouble hitting the little states out east. I did much better the second time just starting west and moving east. Had way more time at the end for markmanship. :thumbs:

Only took me once also. However, it is much faster if you go in the order they list them rather then doing all the easy ones first and then filling in. At least it was for me.

coventrycat86 said:
Oh c'mon that was EASY.

Ah the tough ones are
Montpelier
Hartford
Carson City
Helena
Albany
Trenton
Jefferson City
the rest are easy.

STILL WORKING ON IT...

QUIT RUSHING ME...

3RD GRADE WAS A ROUGH YEAR.

Do they have one for the Provinces? Can anyone spell Saskatchewan?
NS NB PEI Newf Que Ont Man Sas Alb BC NWT and the new Inuit territory. Class, Class, anyone, Bueller?

Ah the tough ones are
Montpelier
Hartford
Carson City
Helena
Albany
Trenton
Jefferson City
the rest are easy.

LOL @ Alph!!

You mean Olympia, Pierre, Casper, Bismark, Salem, Lincoln and Springfield (MA) are easy too?? :p

dang little colonies

I agree Maggs, ya gotta have a REAL steady hand to get Rhode Island :p

Same here, took me a second chance hittin' the smaller states and using time as a rush factor.
Hey CC, what are you talkin' about "Springfield (MA)"? Everyone knows that Boston is the capitol...... :D :thumbs: :p

Springfield (MA)"?

Uhhhhhh....... I meant Illinois, they moved it there when Matt started running the LOL Herf's outta Springfield :D

I gotta stop posting late at night :D

Casper? the ghost capital of Wyoming? i thought it was laramie or Cheyenne

Yeah pierre and bismark are easy, so to speak, as they are on the Missouri River, as if that made any difference.