• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little giveaway for the FNG's

Goldie

I picked up two Xikar hygros a few weeks ago and have no use for the Wal-Mart specials (<--- Link) that I picked up. I decided I should give 'em away, so here we go. This will be a contest to all the new members of CP. When I say new, I mean as of January 1 this year. I wold like to see these go to someone who does not have a hygro, but I'll let the members dictate that.

Ok, here's the game. The first person to guess my favorite band, gets one of the hygros. If you are able to guess my favorite band, AND then my favorite song by said band, I will include a nice sampler along with the hygro. The second hygro will go to the person who can guess the make and model of car I have on order. The first person to correctly guess make and model, along with the color, gets the hygro and a sampler. Be specific on the color, and the vehicle name.

Hints: two words, first word is four letters, and starts with "S". Second word is eight letters.
Favorite Band - S _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Car - This shouldn't be all that hard, just think about it for a few.

If we can get this wrapped up by 12 AM this evening, I will get all of the goods out tomorrow.

-Andrew

Thanks for the contest and grats on your new 2009 BMW 750Li in Titanium silver Metallic!!

;)

Im going to go with Soul Coughing-Soft Serve. There has got to be other 'S' band names but that one is just sticking out to me. Im taking a major shot in the dark with the song but that should be your favorite song because I love it ;) . Ive been using 1 Hygro between my humi and my recently seasoned Coolerdor and the swapping action is growing tiresome. heh
Thanks for the contest!

Not a whole lot of action here. Guess I should have made it open to anyone.

Anyway, selfevident has won the first hygro. He needs to work on the song though. The car is still open though. Come on guys, lets get some action here

That's a beautiful 2009 BMW 335i in black you have on order. ;)

Thanks for the contest and grats on your new 2009 BMW 750Li in Titanium silver Metallic!!

;)

I like the way this guy thinks. We actually have one of these coming to our facility on Thursday that I get to go through a formal training, and drive around for a while.

;)

I think he has a Dinan 7. Same color, because that Silver is so sexy on the 7 series.

I REALLY like the way this guy thinks. DINAN :love:

I'm no good with bands, but being a BMW aficionado, I'm guessing a 135i w/Sport package, in black.

Alright, so I'm pouring over my "Lust in Phaze" album smoking my first 601 Blue Label. It could be because its the 2nd day in a row over 50 here in Chicago, but I'm enjoying it. Without listing the entire album track by track (I'm hoping that your favorite song is on their "best of" album) I'm going to take a shot at a few. Since it only seems fair if I do get one of these right, Ill send a few DPG Blue Label exquisitos (my first box purchase) to make up for my multiple guesses. I hope that makes up for my second chance guess.

1.Super Bon Bon
2. Circles
3. Bus to Beelzebub
4. Rolling
5. Sugar Free Jazz

Again, thanks for the game. Forced me to pull out my Soul Coughing.

Screenwriters Blues? Is it because he says Ohio in it? ;) I hope that was a correct guess. I haven't googled it yet. Im pretty sure thats correct though. That is my 7th guess. heh

09 black 328i. Only reason for that guess is because it's the closest to my 06 black 325i :). I don't personally need the hygro but my friend who just started seasoning his first humidor is borrowing mine at the moment and is going to needs one of his own.

selfevident gets the goods with Soul Coughing and Screen writer's blues. PM me your addy please

leafsat scored the hygro for a friend, but needs to change the color for the sampler. I will send the package directly to your friend if you want, but make sure you get the color right so I can throw in some sticks (Who am I kidding, I'm gonna send them anyway). I have a 2009 328i Coupe in Alpine White on order, and I take delivery May 12th. Very excited!!

I need to think of a better contest next time around. I'll come up with something better, but wanted to make sure I got some well deserved newer members involved.

Congrats on the new Bimmer! I love my 335xi coupe. Almost a year old and about 6K on the odometer. I love every minute that I spend in that car.

Congrats on the new Bimmer! I love my 335xi coupe. Almost a year old and about 6K on the odometer. I love every minute that I spend in that car.

I pick my new one up on May 12th, and get to order my next one the same day. I WILL be ordering one of these in Montego/black dakota with a 6 speed. It is an AMAZING car.

I pick my new one up on May 12th, and get to order my next one the same day. I WILL be ordering one of these in Montego/black dakota with a 6 speed. It is an AMAZING car.
[/quote]

What is the HP on that.

What is the HP on that.

230 for the 328
300 for the 335