• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little punch (w/alota punch)

sibernation

Celebrating the birth of my newborn nephew. Got word that my brother and his wife had a 7lb. 2 oz healthy boy. So I just went out to the porch with this tiny little cigar. A isom punch :thumbs: This little sucker had more smoke and flavor than many a churchill :0 I really wished reviews were easier to write because this was an outstanding cigar! :thumbs: As it came from an outstanding friend here on CP :thumbs:

Got to love them 97 PPP's! :thumbs: Perfect hot tub cigar!

:p

Dont have a hot tub :( But do have an exellent friend that runs around masked with big red letters across his cape that spell out A$$man. ;) :p

JOE.M. said:
Got to love them 97 PPP's! :thumbs: Perfect hot tub cigar!
What exactly makes a cigar a "good hot tub cigar" Joe?LMAO :p

Sumthin' that you can smoke in 45min or less! Other wise your "luggage" starts to cook! :0 :p

LOL @ Bruddah Joe!

I would think a cigar that's waterproof would make a good hot-tub 'gar! :p I gotta try that one day... herf in a hot tub! All I've ever done was herf in the water at the beach on a hot and sunny Hawaiian day! :thumbs: Just one tip if you guys try this.... don't drop your cigar in the sand... LMAO!

Aloha,

Wade

congrats on your new nephew!!!!
what a guy that a$$man is!! :D