• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Town Of Beli-hem Pass

Big Worm

Commander Worm of the Southern Alliance
Wowweeee fellers!!!  Now here's an original idea if I've ever thought of one!!  Too many beers today..LMAO!!  

Anyway, what I have here is a very small, very fast ISOM only pass for the Christmas/Holiday Season.

The first 6 passers to send me their snailers are in, unless I already have it, of course.  
Passers need to meet the following qualifications before joining:
1> This is an ISOM only pass.  Puts and Takes will be ISOMs only.  Non-ISOMs, however, are welcome as "extras"  :)

2> This pass will be a FAST Pass!!!  Meaning a 1 day turnaround is required!  What I mean here is: Once you get this box in your possession, you have 24 hours to get this baby processed and back in the hands of the USPS.  Sound strict? Sorry! ???  But, I'd like to get this puppy around the block real quick..Holiday Shipping will be a nightmare as it is!! LMAO  Get the pass on a Saturday?  No problem, I 'll let this slide, just be sure an get it out on Monday please! :thumbs:   PENALTY for keeping pass over 1 day is 1 ISOM for each day! Hey, there's gotta' be a reason to get this puppy out your door!!  :D

3>  Other than those two measly criteria, have at it!!!

RULES/STARTING LINEUP

Hell, I'm not gonna beat a dead horse as all of you guys who are gonna sign up already know the pass rules.  So basic pass rules apply along with my rules above.

STARTING LINEUP IS AS FOLLOWS:

6 Wondeful RyJ Beliscosos  One for Each Passer
AND....6 BLIND ISOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :sign:  :sign:  :sign:

BWAAAAHHAAAHHAAHHAA

Here's how it's gonna work fellas.  I'm gonna put 6 Beli's in a bag and 6 PREMIUM ISOMs in another bag.  Each passer will take one Beli and replace it with another ISOM.  Each passer will also do puts and takes from the other bag.  
PLEASE LIST YOUR PUT(S) FOR THE BELI BUT ONLY LIST YOUR TAKES FROM THE OTHER BAG!!!  THIS WAY IT STAYS A "BLIND" PASS! :) "  Only list the number of ISOMs "put" for my/our knowledge.  This will keep it fun and still allow the passers after you to know what has been took and what they missed out on!!!  I LOVE IT!!!  This is gonna be great!!!

Anyway, that's it, first 6 and then this baby will launch!  I'd like to get it moving by Wed. if possible.  Send snailer via PM or to <a href="mailto:powershomeimp@charter.net">powershomeimp@charter.net</a> and I'll sign ya' up!!

THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!  :thumbs:

Ryan  :sign:

Well hells bells!! This one sounds just confusing enough to be fun! ;) :D

Count me in. E-mail being sent! :thumbs:

Hey, I seem to specialize in confusing passes!! LMAO
Got your PM Bill, you're ready to pass! We need 5 more passers until lift off!!!

Ryan :cool:

Brother, you know I'm in!!! I believe you have my snailer, too. If not, let me know.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Gotcha Floyd, you're in!! However, beleive it or not, I don't have ypur dang snailer!!! Please send it to me when you can; I must've misplaced it!!!! :sign: :sign:

Ryan

Ryan,

You have a message in your message in your mail box. Thanks for letting me play. :p

That makes 2 passers down with 4 to go, hel maybe 3 to go depending on how I feel about it mid-week!! :p Anyway, let's get signed up fellers, don't be afraid just dive right in!!! LMAO

Later dudes,

Ryan :sign:

Damn, I sure want in but have too much traveling to do this month and would stand a good chance of not being able to turn it around in 24..... :( and to think I just got another shipment of aged stuff..... :p

I could ask the wifey to get the package on the road but I know how she'd do the puts and takes...... "oh look at that one with the pretty band" and "lets get rid of these without a pretty band and has that white junk on them" :lookup:
Bwaaaahahaha!

Great pass Big Worm, will have to catch your next one.

No problem AllofUS, be glad to have ya' though....e-mail me and maybe we can work around your schedule!

Later!

BW

I got to thinking about this and when it comes right down to it I'm checking in here every night when I'm on the road anyhow. It might even add some fun to it....my wife trying to describe what smokes shes taking and putting to me over the phone.....no telling what y'all might end up with. :D

OK, I'm rolling the dice here......I'm good for the quick turnaround one way or another. Throw my name down on the list just don't make me first.... I want to see if anyone else understood what puts or takes to write down and what bag to put what..... :D :p :D This is going to be challenging :)
Bwaaaahahaha!

That's what I'm talkin' 'bout Allofus123....jump in with both feet. Hell! We're all as confused as I'm sure your wife will be! :sign: Just tell her, all of the ones with the big red "X" on the band, go IN the box! LMAO!! :p

Big Worm...let's get it rollin'!

Good deal Kenny! I sent ya' a PM, check your messenger! Now we're down to needin' 3 more player, maybe 2. I'll try and get this thing launched on Monday, unless we fill up before then.

ALSO, I'll type up some directions that are more clear later this evening as I'm in a rush right now!

Later dudes!

Ryan :sign:

I am quite ready to jump in here. I just did an inventory to make sure I can play. Im in to call it good.
Hbooker

BW:  I would love to play.  LMK if this pass is still open.  Sorry to be so late on the rsvp.

Bob

YYYYYYYEEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Pass is Officially closed!!!!!!!!!!!

The lineup we have is: (in no particular order)

Shadow
SKYDIVNEKD
Allofus123
purosdave
hbooker
Bob

Pass will launch Monday at the latest, maybe tomorrow if I'm feeling froggy tonight. Stay Tuned!

BW :sign:

OK, for those of you who are CONFUSED, please pay attention; for those of you who understand the puts/takes DO NOT READ or it may confuse ya'!!! :D :D :D

Inside the pass will be two large ziplocks, let's deal with Ziplock 1 first.

1> This ziplock will contain 6 RyJ Belicosos. Each passer will take one and replace it with another premium ISOM. Mark your name down on the inventory sheet under "who took". Also mark down on the next available number on the inventory sheet your put(s) for the Beli. Also post the information on the board. Ok, this should be pretty clear - take 1 Beli, put 1 or more ISOMs and mark the inventory sheet AND post puts/takes.

2> This ziplock is the "mystery ISOM" ziplock. It will leave my house with 6 premium ISOMs in it. NOONE BUT ME WILL KNOW WHAT IT LEAVES WITH!!! However, I do assure you they will be PREMIUM ISOMs ready to smoke. When you open this ziplock you will do your puts and takes as normal with any pass, take as many as you like but put as many or more premium ISOMs as you take. (Same deal as with any pass) MArk the inventory sheet as normal to, mark your name beside what you "took" and add your "puts" to the next available line(s) on the inventory sheet. Now for the "fun" part! ONLY POST YOUR TAKES AND THE NUMBER OF CIGARS YOU "PUT" ON THE BOARD!!!! This is to let me and everyone else know what cigars you took and the other missed out on :D as well as how many cigars are in the "blind ziplock". So, do puts and takes, write them down on the inventory sheets, post takes and number of puts on the board.

OKEE DOKEE, hope this clears everthing out for everyone who was cornfused. If not e-mail me and I'll starighten you out! :thumbs:

PASS ORDER

i'LL TRY AND SET THIS UP SO Allofus123 is last to give him a chance to be home when the pass arrives, so here it is:

1> SKYDIVNEKD
2> SHADOW
3> PUROSDAVE
4> HBOOKER
5> BOB
6> ALLOFUS123

If there's any problems with this let me know and I'll change it, I just went geographically from my house north to northwest, south, then back east in a big circle.

The pass will, 99% sure, ship out tomorrow so be prepared Floyd, you should get it Monday.

Fellers, get your PP dance in full swing, here she comes!!!

Ryan/BW :sign:

Ooooohhhhhhhhh daddy!!!! :p Come to papa!!! LMAO!!! Now I have a reason to hope the weekend goes faster! Not only will the box arrive, I also have a Browning A-Bolt 7mm that may also arrive. :thumbs: I can feel a smoke comin' on! I've had a darn cold for the last couple of weeks and haven't smoked at all. I'M FREAKIN' JONESIN' OVER HERE!!!!

I'll let you know when it arrives. I'll also get my puts together so I can turn it as fast as possible. :)

Y'all have a great weekend!

Great timing. Just received two packages today. So I'm more than ready for this pass.

I don't want the weekend to go by too fast, sleepy. Leaving for Whippany tomorrow for the Holiday Herf at JR's. Looks like about 110 participants for this sucker. :D :D :D :D :D

Wheeeee! Color me excited. I believe I understand the rules.

Bob

PS: Will machine rolled ISOMs work for my puts? I would hate for someone to get a hand rolled stick. Machine made ones are so uniform and reliable. I may just have to keep those hand rolled ones.