• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Town Of Beli-hem Pass

I'll try and address the last 3 posts:

Shadow- GREAT, I only expect 1 of those packages to be added to the pass, you may keep the other one! :p lmao

Floyd- Hey no problem, just have your puts ready by mid-week, I need to accumulate some of those "penalty ISOMs" lmao, you lucky f'er, too bad modern gun season is over 1 whole year of no deer to shoot with a nice, new, shiny gun.....just send it to me and I'll break it in for ya'....no charge! :sign: :sign: :sign:

Bob- Machine rolled? Where did you find those??? I thought they discontinued those in '58!!??? Man, I would be sooo grateful to have even one, if you could be so kind.....Maybe one of those Culebras for EVERY cigar in the pass??? Sound Fair? LMK and maybe I'll send you a couple hundred for boot! LMAO, what happened? Run out of those LE White OWl Jewel Tips??? :0 :0 :p :p :lookup: :sign:

Pass is boxed up and sitting in the truck, IT WILL SHIP OUT IN THE MORNING!!!!

HEADS UP PASSERS!!

BW

The eagle has left Somerset, KY fellows! I don't have the confirmation number at my desk, but Ill post it tomorrow. I'll also e-mail Rod and have him move our pass to "In Progress"

Have a good weekend, and a fast one for you Floyd!

BW :thumbs:

Big Worm,

I'm ready and waitin'! :D I got my dancin' shoes on! I should be able to turn it right around. Have a good one.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign: (I still love this icon!)

OK, Big Worm....I got the pass! :D And a nice simple pass it is! RIGHT!!!! :0 I think I have this right....

TAKES: RyJ Belicoso and a Partagas Lonsdale.

PUTS: Punch Punch 02/99 and a Bolivar Petit Corona '98. These are for the RyJ Beli.

I have also included five other aged ISOM's.(aged meaning a year or so).

All of my puts were marked, by number, in a zip lock baggie. They were all put in the "other ISOM" bag. I believe this is correct. ???

The humi' is fine. Everything is boxed and ready to go out Monday morning. The list will be in the box, on top of the tupperdor.

Big Worm...thanks for letting me start this off. With my screwups, everyone else will look like champs! LMAO!! :thumbs: Y'all take care.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

PS: I'll post the numbers when I have them, Monday!

DDDDUUUUUDDDDDDEEEEE YOU GOT IT RIGHT!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! That is exactly how it is supposed to be done. You let people know what ya' took, and what ya' put for the Beli' and how many ya' put for the other ziplock. GREAT JOB!!!!!

Damn, I can't beleive it got there in less than a day, great job USPS!!! And if you turn it loose on Monday, this puppy will be a few days ahead of schedule!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: THANKS A MILLION for the puts, holy cow bro, that's above and beyond the call of duty! I'll have to pay your ass back as soon as a large package of mine arrives from across the pond!!! EXCELLENT JOB FLOYD, hat's off, no screw ups!!! ;)

Everyone have a good weekend, I know I am!!!

BW :sign:

Whoops, one question!!! Did you put the Punch PUnch and the Bolivar PC in the "grab bag" or back in the ziplocks with the Beli's? It doesn't really matter but I wanted to keep the puts for the Beli's seperate ,so that they didn't get mixed up with the "fair game" ISOMs. My intention, and I didn't state this before was for the cigars put for the Beli to be "off limits", so to speak. Does this make any sense? Now, I'm not trying to be stingy, this was just how it was intended. If this is gonna be a problem please let me know and we can change it. Otherwise, I would have not wanted your put(s) for the Beli's to be posted. :D Dang, I keep making this more and more complicated!!! lmao

LMK whatcha' think,

Big Worm...the box has been reopened and the appropriate 'gars have found their appropritate baggies! :D The punch Punch and the Bolivar PC will bein the RyJ Beli bag. Off limits to everyone but YOU! The rest will be fair game. No worries brother! (Danm, I'm havin'a tuff time typin' as drunk as I ama!) :thumbs: Been out drankin' with my borthers!! HEHEHEHE!! :sign:

SKYDIVNEKD (and TANKED!) :sign:

LMAO, I know the feeling...sometimes!!! Thanks for clearing all that up, soory I didn't mention this sooner - I just took it for granted that everyon knew; and why would you know????

LMAO again,

Thanks BW :sign:

ON THE ROAD AGAIN!!!! :p

Gentlemen...the box has been shipped as you read. The confirmation number is 03006000000302735784. It is enroute to Shadow in West Virginia! :thumbs:

I have put it into a new box that should hold out for a few passers. Everything else is in good working order. The cigars are in their appropriate bags.

Big Worm, thanks again for lettin' me play. Good luck with the remainder of this pass.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

THANKS ROD!!!!

Floyd.....anytime buddy, anytime. My father-in-law is coming back this week, so I'll check on some tickets for the Cats! Stay tuned!

According to USPS the box was delivered yesterday, lets keep this thing going! :thumbs:

Sorry for the delay in notifying you guys. I'm just recovering from the flu. Pass did arrive yesterday.

TAKES:RyJ Belicoso and the VR Unicos.

PUTS:Monte #2 in the RyJ Bag and three in the grab bag.

Pass went out this afternoon to Dave. Confirmation #0300 1290 0000 2578 6182. Thanks for letting me in on this.

HEY HEY!!!! Great Job Shadow, sorry to hear you've got the flu, that really sucks. Especially because it takes a while before you can enjoy any good cigars!!! Thanks for the numerous puts and el quicko turnaround, very nice!

Pass is on it's way to purosdave across the USA, so maybe it'll make it there by Tuesday. Heads up Dave!!!

Tell me about BW! Tonight on my way home from work I lit up a JR Ultimate Petite Corona XX and it tasted flat. Hope the taste buds recover by tomorrow so I can enjoy a couple of cigars. :(

I can't wait! I will be going out of town on Wed. so if it get here then I will get it back out on Thurs or Fri. morning at the latest.

Whoa, the box is already here! I will get this baby back out tomorrow morning! I can't believe that the USPS made it across country so quickly, hell must have frozen over! LOL

Dave, I have always had real good luck when I ship packages over to your side of the country. Usually 2-3 days. Now when I ship down to the south, that's another story. LOL! :D

YEEEHAAWWW!!! Glad to see it made it SOOO FAST!!! That's simply unheard of for the old USPS, 'specially this time of year!!! Hurry up Dave!!!! We wanna see what yer gonna pull out of there!!! :D