• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Little Town Of Beli-hem Pass

I replaced the Beli with a RyJ Celestiales Finos from 98 and then I took a couple from the other bag and put a couple back in, and then put a couple more back in. It will be on the road to hbooker in the AM!

Thanks Big Worm!

BTW, the pass looks great and I do believe another container will be needed shortly. :p

Good deal, Dave! Thanks for the extra puts and the RyJ, I've always wanted tot ry one of those!!! SOOOO, don't leave us in suspense, tell us whatcha' took from the "Goodie bag" !!!! :p

GOOD DEAL, THANKS FOR THE QUICK TURNAROUND AND FOR PLAYING IN NY "PASS OF MANY RULES" lmao

BW :thumbs:

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings to all. Just a note to let everyone know I will be gone for the holidays from December 21 thru Christmas Day. Cheers!

Bob

Damn!!! where is this thing????? I just checked the tracking number and it has where Dave shipped it but no more. Yamasayo mofo's @ the P.O.!!!! How long can it take to go DOWNHILL from Oregon to Cali??/ :p :p Oh well, Mike, let us know as soon as this puppy lands!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE, HOPE IT'S A GRAND ONE!!!

bw :cool:

Yeah I can let you know.
I came home from work (Yeah I work sat and monday  
:angry: )
And there sitting in the entryway was a box from Dave.
I just knew what it was.
It's here. lol!
Now If I understand the rules I dont get a penalty for getting it on Sat right?
Everything looks great.
Post the puts and takes soon - maybe tonight.

Good deal, mike! Glad to see he's in good hands for the holiday weekend. Correct sir, no penalty for the weekend "hold". And the PO's are open on Monday so this baby'll be moving right along through the week!

WAiting (impatiently) lmao!!!

BW :sign:

Evening.
All this can probably go without saying but you may enjoy the short story, Big Worm you sence of humor is needed.

So we are making cookies and fudge, and cleaning up the house for the family members arriving christmas day. Im doing the Santa wrapping in the room and I get it all done. Now that Im done with that I decide to pack up the Pass and get it ready for the morning shipping run. Ok I see the tupper and the paperwork right on the my Dresser (It's a corner area) now where is that box?
Im thinking what the hell? Did I wrap it? Terry where is my pass box?
Ohh It's wrapped up Huh? Excuse me?
Now Terry - let me get this straight You did what?
Well it took me about 10 minutes to see the humor in it, I was a bit mad - something about "you know this isn't the first pass I have been in" She said she wasn't thinking.

After all, I see the humor and understand
Anyway The Pass will be on the road with it's new box in the morning. Im puttin a few clowns in the box for further grins.
Ohh yeah and my other standard mystery items.

I will post puts and takes.
Count the box as one of my takes!
lol
Night

LMAO....good one! It's very understandable with all the hustle/bustle and cornfusion of the Holidays! Hope everyone has a great one!

BW

I took the RyJ Beli and replaced it with a Aged Monte #2

In the secret bag;
I took 2 different sized Bolivars, 1 PC and 1 corona (I like the picture)
I put a few 'aged' sticks in there.

My wife took:
The Box.
I put some Jacks 1 for each passer after me - to remind them dont be a clown! Ohh yeah and some pens.
Confirmation number later.

Ryan, it looks like your RyJ's are being replaced with Monty #2's. :D

Conf # 300 0120 0008 2119 0361
Insurrance # VV 058 692 146 US

Have a merry Christmas and Thanks for including me.
hbooker

hey, what's up??? surplus sale on those Monte #2's??? LMAO!! Hey, bring 'em on, I've tried some that weren't real tasty and am dying to try one that is what everyone says they are!!! Looks like I've got my work cut out for me then!! :p Great Job on the puts/takes and turnaround Mike, it is much appreciated and You're always welcome in my passes!! I'll be out of toen unitl Monday, so lets keep her rollin' fellas!!

BW :sign:

Box arrived today (Saturday) in good shape. I checked the humidifier and re-packaged the SP non plus.

I took one of BW's RyJ Belicosos and replaced it with an aged SP Beli and an aged Partagas 898 V.

From the extras sack I took a RG Lonsdale; VR Familiar; and ERDM Robusto. I put five ISOMS back into the extras sack for the ones I took.

The box will be mailed first thing Monday to Kenny. Confirmaton # is
0300 1290 0008 6410 1573.

BW you always organize a first class pass. Thanks for letting me
play. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and are looking forward to a Happy New Year.

Cheers!

Bob :)

This is just to much..... did everyone get together and plan on shipping me their pass on the same week? :D I received Hbookers pass last Thursday, Shadows pass Friday, this pass is shipping Monday and My pass is also being shipped homed Monday. :D :D :D The wife is gonna think I'm useing these box passes to cover up my isom shipments....... ;)
Actually the timing is pretty good since I shouldn't be traveling next week. Bring it on......

Wow, four passes in a week. I hope I have some sticks left for ya Big Worm :p

I always enjoyed a good pass collision and a group of passes in a single week. Of course it makes the following weeks quite anticlimatic, when nothing get delivered. :(
Have a safe New year eve. Remember it is Amature night.

LMAO, I'd have to agree Mike, it's kinda nice and kinda sucks when all the passes that you're in come in a lump!!!

Kenny, hell, if you're running low just stick on some of those "X" cigars...they suck anyway and sometimes it's hard to even GIVE them away!! LMAO You'll be the final passer so you can post your puts and takes in the grab bag so's we all know whatcha' put in! LMK when she ges there!!! PEEPEE dance wide open now!!

BOB, same to ya', always a pleasure to pass and trade with ya' my friend! And muchos gracias for the extra ISOMs, a welcome addition, unneccesary but VERY welcome!!!

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS EVERYONE, and smoke something good if you can smoke inside and/or it's not toooo awful cold outside!!!

:thumbs: Ryan :sign:

LMAO, I'd have to agree Mike, it's kinda nice and kinda sucks when all the passes that you're in come in a lump!!!

Kenny, hell, if you're running low just stick on some of those "X" cigars...they suck anyway and sometimes it's hard to even GIVE them away!! LMAO You'll be the final passer so you can post your puts and takes in the grab bag so's we all know whatcha' put in! LMK when she ges there!!! PEEPEE dance wide open now!!

BOB, same to ya', always a pleasure to pass and trade with ya' my friend! And muchos gracias for the extra ISOMs, a welcome addition, unneccesary but VERY welcome!!!

HAVE A GREAT NEW YEARS EVERYONE, and smoke something good if you can smoke inside and/or it's not toooo awful cold outside!!!

:thumbs: Ryan :sign: