• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Litto at the Outlaw

So how did the smoking laws affect the Outlaw? Did you guys score a win or did you wall off the lounge?

I didn't get to stay long, but I stopped by and picked up some great smokes. Even my friend who came along and doesn't smoke bought a couple. Thanks for a great event.

lowlife, you should have had Brad or one of the other Outlaw guys point you our direction. There were several of us there today, and would loved to have met one more.

lowlife, you should have had Brad or one of the other Outlaw guys point you our direction. There were several of us there today, and would loved to have met one more.

I mulled around for a while, but had to get home to the pregnant wife (lucky I snuck out to began with). Hopefully by the next event, I will know a few more people. Thanks though, it's damn nice to feel welcome, makes me glad I found this site.

First part of the 08's arent that great, then turn into an awesome cigar.

And I got two pics, one with my gifts from Brad and one of me and Litto.

SSPX0018.jpg

SSPX0019.jpg

That A was awesome, real kicker but really enjoyable. Litto got a kick out of me and Joe smokin them.

Woohoo what an event! Litto Gomez is really an awesome guy, hilarious and very down to earth, it was great talking to him(though I mostly listened). I nearly smoked myself sick(it was worth it), though I wish I had eaten more, the brat I had was amazing. If you can, go to an outlaw event, it's well worth it.

So how did the smoking laws affect the Outlaw? Did you guys score a win or did you wall off the lounge?
Door and glass! I can't comment in open forum about what we did on Saturday. We will hopefully win back our freedom in a couple of weeks!

I didn't get to stay long, but I stopped by and picked up some great smokes. Even my friend who came along and doesn't smoke bought a couple. Thanks for a great event.
Yeah, I don't even know who you are. I'm the fat(working on that), bald(nothing I can do about that)guy working at the first register!

Very nice... thanks, usually we have a TON of pics from the Outlaw events, I wonder why no one has posted them.

Very nice... thanks, usually we have a TON of pics from the Outlaw events, I wonder why no one has posted them.

Mostly because it was raining that day, so I for one, didn't even get my camera out of the car because I didn't want to get it wet.

Ahh, I also just realized that pictures are irrefutable proof :) ... therefore we will not be seeing many pictures of the event.. only where the event was being held... OUTSIDE.

[/quote]Yeah, I don't even know who you are. I'm the fat(working on that), bald(nothing I can do about that)guy working at the first register!
[/quote]

I remember you sir. I was the fat (unfortunately not working on it) guy trying not let others know that I don't know much about cigars. It took the gentleman with the long goatee about three seconds to get over my head when I asked a question, lol. I am looking forward to the next event.

Oh I would love to go to that.

I am in Michigan so the logistics do not work, but Iknow outlaw knows how to throw a party and Litto is the MAN!