• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Litto Gomez at Havana Dreams

Jimmy2

Just want to pass on some info for some of the people i met at scott1966 herf at Havana Dreams.

La Flor Dominicana Cigars with Litto Gomez will be at Havana Dreams on April 13 at 5:00 PM till ?

They will also be extra events also going on hope to see you all again to have some fun hey its a Friday !!!!

Why Litto will be there just found out this info.
LA FLOR DOMINICANA CAMEROON CABINET

You may enjoy La Flor Dominicanas 2000 Series cigars, but these Cameroons are something special. The blend will have a Nicaraguan binder, a Dominican/Nicaraguan filler, and the wrapper is (of course) Cameroon.The Cameroon Cabinet Series is more complex than the 2000 Series, being richer in taste and fuller bodied.

http://havana-dreams.com/index.html

I'll be there, and I'm dragging my co-worker with me. Any specials going on? Ah hell, meeting Litto Gomez is special enough.

Just look for the Asian guy with a goat-tee in the pink shirt and tie standing next to the Puerto Rican (my co-worker).

I'd make it but I have a Cadet Sponsorship dinner to go to here at West Point. I hope you all have a great time and take a few pics and post em' here........ :) :thumbs: :cool: