• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

located a good sorce of spanish cedar

SoCalDeere

I have the good fortune of have several good hard lumber dealers in myarea I have located a good sorce at a very good price
&#362.38 a board foot I am going to be makeing a frigadahor out a small bar reffer a room mate left that does not work if any wants or needs spainsh ceder I will sell it for just My cost
I will cut the peices to order to make easyer to ship
the boards are runing 10- 12 feet long and from 6 " to 9 " in width and 3/8" thick the lumber is buryed in the back of the ware house I will get a chance to look at it in next couple of days when the get a chance to move some other stuff in front of it
WALT K

definitely let me know when you do. Im in desperate need of some!! Need to do some additions to the humidor!!

ok jeff like I told Mel I will have a chance to eye ball it first part of the week once they get it down from the stack what lenghts are you needing ?
I will need to cut it before I ship it

24" should be plenty. Im making some more storage racks for my singls. I have about 4 or 5 hundred loose smokes and want to tidy up the humidor..
A dozen pieces or so that large should do it. Let me know the cost and Ill get some cash to you

well its late thursday night and I havent see the wood but its high up on my "TO DO" list bear with Me please

No worries :):) The humidor isnt going anywhere.. at least I hope it isnt!!!

Ok I got a chance to look at the wood it is pretty good shape not to many defects its grade S2 surfaced two sides the the narrow edges are still raw and not paralell
I bought one board 8 foot long 9 1/2 wide by 3/8" that cost me &#3617.48 inculding calif sales tax it was 7 board feet
most of the boards are running 6 inches plus wide by 8 foot long some have "snipes " at each end where the planer was just starting or stoping its pass cosmetic defect if you useing it to line a cabnet or a coolador or a fridege a door it won't affect you
they also have a whole unit < about 1000 board feet> of spanish cedar in 4/4 inch thick I was thinking I make a humador out of that and not use any cover wood like walnut or Oak
the wood has nice grain in it I will try to get My digital camera over to yard and get pic's of its Now I have to clean out that old bar referator thsi weekend and start plaining

Ill take 2 boards 6" wide by 8' long.. cut them in half and let me know the cost. Ill get some money out to you on Tuesday or wed. just let me know how much!!. send me your snaily. Thanks for the help!!

Just a note..What you payed was &#36 2.38 a square foot,not a Board foot. A board foot is 1 foot by 1 foot by 1 inch thich. Still all in all not a bad price.