• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Locker Storage

Now that was uncalled for! DICK
Aaron, you can't possibly expect to be taken seriously when you root for the Cowboys. As a Browns fan or Cowboys fan you should conduct yourself in a similar fashion to someone who has a hideously ugly wife. You love her, but you picked her, you should never enter into discussions about beautiful women .... or anything else.😁

Aaron, you can't possibly expect to be seriously when you root for the Cowboys. As a Browns fan or Cowboys fan you should conduct yourself in a similar fashion to someone who has a hideously ugly wife. You love her, but you picked her, you should never enter into discussions about beautiful women .... or anything else.😁
DICK #2

Aaron, you can't possibly expect to be seriously when you root for the Cowboys. As a Browns fan or Cowboys fan you should conduct yourself in a similar fashion to someone who has a hideously ugly wife. You love her, but you picked her, you should never enter into discussions about beautiful women .... or anything else.😁
Are you calling my wife ugly?!?

Why make it a business at all? If you are just trying to make a cool hang out for you and your buddies than do that. Even then, I wouldn't want to hold many of my friends cigars just in case something were to happen to them, I would feel responsible. The reason why cigar shops have lockers is to give you a reason to come back to their store, view their inventory and to get you to buy more cigars. You aren't selling cigars.... so why should someone pay you to store their cigars when they can easily do that at their home and not make a trip to your house to get their cigars to smoke.

1. Check with you municipality to see if can operate a business in your home.
2. Check and see how much insurance will be since your home insurance will not cover any of losses or injuries. If you can legally do this in you house of course since they will not insure you
3. Who's is responsible if someone puts a box of beetles in and it spreads. Lots of liability.

So, as previously mentioned, it's zoned for commercial use as well (I can forgive that getting lost in my wordy posts). In fact, I share a driveway with a guy who owns several luxury car dealerships. Our side of that particular road is zoned residential/commercial. He also sits on the local board.. as does my step-father.

It's why I even came to learn of the property. The guy next door has 2 locations around Madison (and 2 near Green Bay & 3 around Milwaukee). His showroom is all indoors and he owns everything on the right of our driveway:

Screenshot_20220809-145730_Maps.jpg

He has the 4 structures on the right. Building farthest to right with pin is main showroom and offices. The other 3 are car storage (his current showroom has 2 Bentleys, a Rolls, AMG Gulfwing Merc, etc). These are vehicles you don't have sitting in a lot.. especially in our winters!!

My house on far left has the 2 structures with it.. both currently being leased to a farmer who owns the field where our driveway ends. The gravel parking area out of my back entrance is being paved, when done it could accommodate between 10-12 vehicles comfortably. I could convert either structure into a lounge and sell cigars.

The whole point was to get feedback. If my own personal walk-in being built in basement wasn't adequate, I have several other options. One other thing too, the area north of metro Madison has nothing to serve it cigar/lounge/B&M-wise. Our huge Air National Guard unit is about a 7 minute drive south of me. It's about to triple in size as we were awarded an expanded squadron of new F-35 Lightnings.. and EVERYTHING that will be coming with them.

They're located here at the bottom of map, right off HWY 51.. I'm in DeForest, right off HWY 51.. simple on and off:

Screenshot_20220809-151826_Maps.jpg

Otherwise, for all the stogie guys already there, along with the many hundreds coming, they would have to venture into Madison metro to the south for closest B&M:

Screenshot_20220809-152017_Maps.jpg

I'm less than 15 minutes away from the metro area and could have a smoker's Mecca out here. It's also not bad having guys buying luxury vehicles going past me everyday either! I've shared a couple sticks with the dealer and he LOVES the idea of me having cigar guys come out! He said he'd also be sure to send his clientele my way as well if I decided to do something.

The more feedback I get, the more it's all pointing to DO IT. Have some other things to go over of course.. just a matter of is if there's anything big enough to dissuade me from doing it.