• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

LOL Herf III

lobestar

I think that I'm going to be able to make it to this years LOL herf, and I was wondering who else was going to make it this year. Just corius about how many people from CP might be in attendance.

I'll be there. ;)

I know that Allofus123, The Beast and Devin Cole will be there....anyone else???

I'm pretty sure SKYDVNKD is coming in.

Techmaster-1 is most likely taking the trip with me...If I decide I can put up with him on a 5 hour drive. :p LMAO

Yep, forgot Floyd (skydvnkd), he and his lovely bride will be coming up. Also heard from techmaster. He said he'd be coming if he could put up with The Beast for a five hour drive. :D

Matt R said:
Also heard from techmaster. He said he'd be coming if he could put up with The Beast for a five hour drive. :D
OUCH!

Thats got to hurt getting slammed with your own slam.... ROFLMAO :)

Ohhh...you thinks that's funny? You should check out this thread if you want to see a good slam.

Click Here

Theres a new law here at CP.

No more talking about LOLH III. I'm already sad that I can't make it this year and I don't want to hear any more!! :p

Hey Joe P, since where both gettin' married soon, we should both start plannin' on attending LOLH IV. :thumbs:

stogieman said:
Hey Joe P, since where both gettin' married soon, we should both start plannin' on attending LOLH IV. :thumbs:
I already have!! :thumbs:

You guys need to line up your priorites...... :0 :p :D

Give the guy a break. Chit...he'll be in Jamaica smoking good cigars, laying on the beach and getting head. His priorities aren't that outta wack. ;)

I already did that once this year and picked a time when we weren't herfing. LMAO!!

When is it? Where is it? Is it open to everyone? Can I come? Please? Is anyone listening? Hello?

October 11, 2003, Springfield, Illinois, yes, yes, yes, yes, hello.

Click the link in my signature for more info.