• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

london bombed again

sack

'From man's sweat and God's love, beer came to be.
same m.o. three train stations one bus. i think they're trying to affect the economy of the west, time for heads to roll! :angry2:

i have the solution to the terrorist problem world wide and stop it completly in a few months.
1) we would anounce to every nation, city, villege and hamlet,world wide, with every know forms of communication that begining on a certein date any terrorist and with science and dna,we would id them,there entire bloodline will be eliminated
2) in our first announcment we would incourage any one who suspectts,there husband or wife,sons or daughters, mothers or fathers ,aunts or uncles ,cousion ect that he or she is a terrorist and report them to the proper authorities would be spared if they commited a terrorist act.
3) i would guarrentee only about two blood lines would have to be killed and it would all stop
4) probably to get this done you would have to make me world dictator as there would be to much oppostion to my plan

(can't find my spell checker)

Headlines all read that the bombings failed. Sounds like a botched job.

LGHT said:
Headlines all read that the bombings failed.  Sounds like a botched job.
[snapback]203676[/snapback]​
just hope they don't get better at this, or we're all in big trouble. :angry2:

LGHT said:
Headlines all read that the bombings failed. Sounds like a botched job.
[snapback]203676[/snapback]​

Or Divine intervention.

seamus said:
And you thought your last thread caused a stir...
[snapback]203670[/snapback]​
guess i'm just TROUBLE MAKER AT HEART but i like people to think , not just be sheep

vitasea said:
i have the solution to the terrorist problem world wide and stop it completly in a few months.
1) we would anounce to every nation, city, villege and hamlet,world wide, with every know forms of communication that begining on a certein date any terrorist and with science and dna,we would id them,there entire bloodline will be eliminated
2) in our first announcment we would incourage any one who suspectts,there husband or wife,sons or daughters, mothers or fathers ,aunts or uncles ,cousion ect that he or she is a terrorist and report them to the proper authorities would be spared if they commited a terrorist act.
3) i would guarrentee only about two blood lines would have to be killed and it would all stop
4) probably to get this done you would have to make me world dictator as there would be to much oppostion to my plan

(can't find my spell checker)
[snapback]203666[/snapback]​

vitasea said:
guess i'm just TROUBLE MAKER AT HEART but i like people to think , not just be sheep
[snapback]203666[/snapback]​

Funny,
Hitler said the same type of stuff but his goal was to keep people from thinking..
and Stalin
and Marx
and....