• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

London UK Smoking Ban.

You've convinced me about Cape Town. I'll start working on my wife for our '09 vacation. Have a great trip and I hope the plane ride goes by fast for you and your family.

You have no idea how jealous I am right now Brian.......Winter in the fly-over states sucks!!

Looking forward to more reports "from the road!"

I feel for you, Mike. I was in St. Louis yesterday and I am so glad to be back in 72 degree weather today.

I've heard about this smoking ban...all I gotta say is it sucks! Haven't been to London in ten years, but we liked to stay at the Hotel Intercontinental near Piccadilly and Regent's Park. Nearby there was a pub named The Rose & Thistle, if I rightly recall...I could smoke there and eat good fish & chips. And when I couldn't sleep due to jetlag, I could go downstairs to the spacious hotel lobby and smoke stogies, no sweat.

That is all gone now? Did I mention this sucks? :angry:

What's this world coming to?

The problem is that we (cigar smokers) are grouped in the same category as a cigarette smoker. Mind you, come to think of it, we are probably perceived as worse
with our foul smelling smoke.

We are doomed, smokers will be breaking the law one of these days. We will all have to go underground with our contraband :laugh:

Brian