• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long Beach-ian's....come up to go Fishing!

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
So... it seems that JetBlue now flies into Anchorage, and I got a notice of a one day kind of sale..... $159 each way from Long Beach CA to Anchorage, with a few restrictions -

$159 from Long Beach, CA (LGB)
to Anchorage, AK (ANC)

This fare is valid for travel between June 7 - October 5, 2011.
Fare is valid Tuesdays and Wednesdays only.
Blackout dates
: June 28 - July 6, 2011

Maybe I'll have to look into a trip down! But a good chance for someone in the area to come up rather cheaply...*cough*Souldog*cough*

Dude, this is a godsend. I'm gonna cancel some vacation hours, but I'm thinking a week trip. Seriously.

You're screwed now man:

Your itinerary

Travelers

Travelers on this flight:

Primary contact:

Flights
Date Departs/
Arrives Route Flight
Travelers
Seats
Wed Jul 27 07:40 p.m.
11:57 p.m. Long Beach, CA, XLA (LGB) to Anchorage, AK, (ANC) 500

13A

Wed Aug 03 01:10 a.m.
07:32 a.m. Anchorage, AK, (ANC) to Long Beach, CA, XLA (LGB) 501

25A

BWAH HAHAH!!! I'm going to Anchorage!

Typical Californian. Don't let Jim introduce you to any of his moose friends.

If I hadn't just taken vacation to see family up in Washington, I'd have taken advantage of that deal. Ugh. :(

Jon, you better post some pictures of this trip like I told you yesterday.

So... Jon... couple of things. No Krispy Kreme up here, so pack your own pink foo-foo donuts. Also, I looked at my schedule... and bad week! I'm gone! But good to know I have a dog sitter already - one less thing I have to set up.

:laugh::laugh:
I kid, I kid! (about being gone). Lemme know kinda what you are wanting to do - I do work the 31st and 2nd but I'll start working on getting the 31st off. you wanna fish? Sightsee all the crap up here? Hang out in town and hit the brewpubs? Sit on the fancy new deck and see how many stogies we can kill? Gimme some ideas so I can start working on things.

I definitely need some liver killing action! Um, I'm thinking we need to fish for sure, get some shrimp, and kill alot of stogies. I wouldn't mind a day of sight seeing, and I want to kill something up there too!

Can you arrange a boxing match for me with a bear? Or how about a knife fight with a moose?

Now the question is, who's going with me? ???

I might join you. I would just have to extend my trip a little. I get off a boat in Seward on July 23.I should know final plans before the end of the week.

Just like a Puker to plan their vacation after all the salmon runs are over.

Oh Lord.... it's about to happen.

Maybe Jon will get drunk and miss his flight... :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guess who gets to drink a growler of IPA alone tonight?