• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Long time no see!

YellowSmoke

Wow guys!
I cannot believe it has been one year since I last logged on!
Well to make a story shorter then it is, let's just say that people get old and die!
I have been getting back into smoking my cigars! Man, leaving your humidor untouched for about a year or so (I still poured in DI water) make the darn cabinet smells goooood!
So guys, I am back! I know that right before I left I owed a blind review... Sorry guys I messed up, I am pretty sure I don't owe any sticks, but I am sorry for missing out on the review!

Here is how I will make it up, in order to celebrate my return I got a number of new boxes, CC and non CC.
I will post various review on them (any requests?)

Here is what I got:

Box of Fuente Opus X Forbidden X 13 Destiny 1980 (smells really good)
Box of Fuente Short Story
Box of Tatuaje Black Petite Lancero
Box of Tatuaje 7th Reserva
Box of Tatuaje Petite Cazador

Box of Ramon Allones Specially Selected
Box of Romeo exhb 4
Box of Romeo Coronitas in Cedar
Box of Cohiba Maduro 5 Secretos
Box of Partagas Mille Fleurs

And some others that I forgot the name of lol....
GLAD TO BE BACK GUYS!

EDIT:
Opps... Just scored 2 boxes of the Tatuaje Apocalypse and a Padron 1926 "35"
=)

Wiffey is gonna murder me...

Welcome back. I have been MIA recently as well, but I am trying to get more involved going forward. Excellent Haul! I am very jealous.

Welcome back! Did you smoke the blind review cigar yet? If not you can still do the review!

Paul

Welcome back! Did you smoke the blind review cigar yet? If not you can still do the review!

Paul

... I don't even know which one is what anymore...
I hope you guys aren't too mad about it, ill sign up for another blind review and I will make sure I'll review that stick and take good care of the person that get my blind cigar :)