• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look at theses smokes i just picked up

It's a testament to the intelligence of the counterfeiters that after a couple of threads like this, the packaging is still so close but so far off. :rolleyes:

The maker of those cigars "Chobia" insist they are 100% legitimate. They have a small factory located in Cuba, Iowa.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make here Brian, but I will not stand idly by and let you besmirch the good name of Iowa like this. :p :laugh: Oh, and I've been to Jamaica, Iowa and it is a great deal less than the real thing, so I can only imagine what Cuba, Iowa is like. :sign:

Finally, something I'm an expert on...

Maybe we were a tad hasty with the old Earnster.

A bit of research has indicated that "Chobia" is the medical term for "fear of chubbing up in public" This is the newest syndrome/disease/disorder invented by the medical profession to allow them to bilk us out of even more of our money :whistling:

At my age, should I ever contract this deadly disease, rather than spend $100 to see a foreign speaking doctor who prescribes a $40 per pill cure......I will simply tap the responsible young lady on the shoulder and say "excuse me but can you help me make this go away?"

Yeah, where did he go? Is he so upset at our diagnosis that he's gone and never will come back?

I don't blame him. If I thought I knew everything there was to know about cigars, came to a cigar forum and was told (with quite convincing evidence) that my $600 cigars were fake I guess I'd go elsewhere too. :sign:

You guys are all haters, don't be jealous of his authentic Chobias.