• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Look out So. Cal. San Diego area! CANCELLED!

Tall Paul

"insecure little bitch"
Looks like I am heading out there in the next couple weeks for work and looking for some recommendations for a place to have a cigar. Any BOTLs around this area that want to get together for a smoke one night mid week? I don’t know all the details yet but when I do I will let you know. I have never been to the west coast so I don’t know the area, smoking rules, or good spots to see in my short trip. I will bring some smokes but would love to go out to a cigar bar in the area and see some sights of the west coast.

Paul

I think this could be done. Let me know the dates!

It is no scheduled for the week of the 20th. Things fell thru today at the last min. I will let you guys know once it is set in stone and we can plan a night, or 2, or 3...LOL

Paul

Well on a sad note this work trip has been cancelled due to buget cuts in the school district that needed our help. So I sadly wll not be able to make it out there at this time to meet the SoCal boys! On a good note I am busy as all heel right now here on the East Coast and would have had to miss some imortant stuff if they sent me out there next week.

Till next time,

Paul