• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Lookin' good so far...

Couple nice breaks for ya so far. Need ya to hold on, it's 14-7 now. As a Viking fan it is my sworn duty to despise the cheese. :laugh:

Couple nice breaks for ya so far. Need ya to hold on, it's 14-7 now. As a Viking fan it is my sworn duty to despise the cheese. :laugh:

:laugh: ... I hear ya!
All tied up now... 14-14... Going to be a helleva game!

Packers are looking good. Very good. Few unfortunate miscues early on... but.. watch out

Uh oh 14-14 Crowds back in it, course they are loaded up with ant-freeze and paint thinner.

R.I.P Hawks Sorry David, at least your team made the playoffs. Go pour 3 fingers and light one up. :cool:

R.I.P Hawks Sorry David, at least your team made the playoffs. Go pour 3 fingers and light one up. :cool:
Lotta game left bro... I still have hope bro!!!
Win or loose, I'll be having a couple of fingers, and a smoke though!!! :thumbs:

i think i'll go into the man cave and fire up a Graycliff Expresso and watch the Jags prolly get hammered

Well, ... That left a lot to be desired....
No kidding. I'd like to say the Seahawks had an off day, but we plain got our ass kicked. Play calling had a lot to be desired. Holmgren is looking an awful lot like ground Chuck.