• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Bourbon suggestion

My favorite is Jim Beam. Bonded Beam is aged extra long and charcoal filtered. Talk about smoooooooth!!!

They just started selling Four Roses in GA! The distillery is really ramping up their domestic distribution now.

My favorite is Jim Beam. Bonded Beam is aged extra long and charcoal filtered. Talk about smoooooooth!!!

I'm pretty sure if it's been charcoal filtered it's not bourbon.

I am also a fan of Wild Turkey but prefer the Rare Breed over the 101. Around here we call it the "Kicken Chicken" rather than the bird.

Other favorites include Pappy Van Winkle 20, Blanton's, Woodford Reserve, Elijah Craigh 18 and Knob Creek.

EC18, eh? I've never had it, but I've heard it's very much a love it or leave it alone kind of drink.

if you like Knob then you might like Bookers, Basil Hayden, or Bakers....from same people that make Knob...the Beams

Of all the small batch distilleries group, Bakers is my hands down favorite. Neat or rocks. Every once in a while I treat myself to a bottle and I am never disappointed. I've tried everything I can get my hands on here under $50 and IMHO it's got the best flavors.

If I'm mixing with coke it's Beam or Ezra Brooks (tastes just like Jack for $12 a 1/5)

My daily pour is Elijah Craig 12yo. (put me down as one who didn't care for the 18yo.). If I'm mixing then I go with Fighting Cock 103 Proof -- that will add some zip to your Coke! And if you're willing to go after Bourbon's bastard cousin Tennessee Whisky, (no 'e' for old George) then George Dickel is your man.