• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a budget tablet....

I guess when you buy your cars, you get them in pieces so you can put it together the way you like, because if you drove it off the lot that would make you a non thinking zombie.....
....no, that would be Linux users.... :p

Get them a case of these

stock-photo-new-composition-writing-tablet-on-a-white-background-75902242.jpg

a box of these:
4460576-stock-photo-an-image-of-school-things-colored-pencils.jpg

Get them out from behind the screen and get them using their imaginations.

I just saved you several hundred dollars. You're welcome. :)

Just a word of warning. I would strongly advise you to post a proper introduction in the right thread. Don't hijack someone else's thread to say hi. You will enjoy your stay more if you follow their rules.

Just a word of warning. I would strongly advise you to post a proper introduction in the right thread. Don't hijack someone else's thread to say hi. You will enjoy your stay more if you follow their rules.

But he's just saying hello!

;)

I got the Nook tablet and it is awesome. They had a $25 off deal and it came to $224. After the holidays, I'll root it and see what it can really do!

I got the Nook tablet and it is awesome. They had a $25 off deal and it came to $224. After the holidays, I'll root it and see what it can really do!

Did you get the latest...or the Nook Color? whoops...I see it's the tablet!

The NC is $199 right now.