• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a cigar holder for the golf course

Like the others above, I use the CigarMinder and it does the trick for me. I clip it onto my bag when I'm walking (98% of the time), and clip it onto the cart when I'm riding.

The best one I have used is the one from Famous smoke. If I was not so lazy I would post the site but its easy enough to find.

Brian

Here's a link to a previous thread on this topic. Several options are offered.

Linky to Previous Thread

As I mentioned in that thread, I used a Cigar Minder for awhile and wasn't real happy with it. It clipped to the cart, which was fine, if I was near the cart. I found the Wilson Cig-R stand on C-Bid for a buck each and bought four. I like 'm a lot better than the Cigar Minder, but smoking habits will differ so YMMV.

I was always wary of the clips damaging the wrapper. I thought this little baby from Viper would be nice:

http://www.heartfeltindustries.com/products.asp?cat=44

Now it could fall out when moving, but the only time I set my cigar down when golfing is to swing.... or pull the beer bottle out of Gary's beer minder girl.

I got one of these at the QSH from Southside Dave i use it at work clip it on my workbench while i cut gaskets workes great if i lost it i would buy a new one http://www.southsidecigar.com/catalog/prod...ts_id=33$6 not bad it saved me a couple of nice sticks

This one never really worked for me. :(

I just rest it on the cart or a club.

My buddy had a divot tool that the handle flipped and the cigar sat on there...very cool!

I was gifted this and it works very well:

16-pic1.jpg

I have the beverage girl hold it for me...cigar that is.

Been using the CigarMinder for years and never golf without it. My other essential tool is the Little Judy. They used to have an aluminum one which is the one I use. Might be found somewhere else.

Xikar 2 and 5 stick caddies work well. Also 2 and 3 finger leather/ pleather travel cases work well. The cigarminder is great for the actual smoking, but I would go with the 2 cigar Xikar Travel case for actually carrying the sticks on the course.