• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Diamon Crown credo

ALostTexan

The Travelin' Cigar Man
Looking for a Diamond Crown credo, or something like this type. I have heard alot of good things about them. Any suggestions? Anyone know where I can find one?

ALostTexan

Hey Bro, I got a DC robusto I'll swap ya for something good. Just down here in far flung Logan OHOOHOO.

You've got me thinking.....I'll definately get back to you on this one.

ALostTexan

Is this the type you use, Father? If so, is something like the Regular the size you use for a desk-top humidor?

Thanks,

ALostTexan

Used the same place as FT and havn't regreted a second of it. Life has never been so good. Now its just a matter of open and smoke...no more work and worries. :thumbs:

ALostTexan said:
Is this the type you use, Father? If so, is something like the Regular the size you use for a desk-top humidor?

Thanks,

ALostTexan
I don't use the credos but I did buy a pound of 65% media for my cooler. I put it in a small tupperware container and drilled a bunch of holes in the lid for ventilation. I also have one of the 65% tubos for my travel humi.

I agree with the Bruddahs! Go with the Climmax! You can get the smaller humidifiers or just get the beads and make your own humidifier! I only use Climmax (I use the Respiration de la Habana 65% Humidifiers) for my humidification in all my Igloodors and desktops.... I wouldn't trust my babies to anything else!

Aloha,

Wade

Thanks to everyone for the advice on this. I am going to put in an order for the beads today. Sounds like the way to go.

ALostTexan

Ahh..... Another convert made.

Now who's turn was it to collect the kickback on the sale????????

gibu said:
Ahh..... Another convert made.

Now who's turn was it to collect the kickback on the sale????????
No need to worry about that....Bruddah Vern takes good care of us. It's the least we could do to send a little bizness his way. :)