• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a few good smokes

A newbe here looking for some experiened helpers.

Since my wife will be out of town all day tomorrow, I've decided to go out and grab some new sticks. The last few times I have gone I have made some good purchases but nothing to really fall in love with. What do you all have to recommend?

I know about the newbe pass. I going to do that in a few weeks.

What have you tried that you liked or didn't like? Otherwise all I can give you is a list of things that I liked and hope that's useful to you. :)

More info would be helpful, including where you smoke. If it's outdoors or in the garage, I would stay away from Cameroon wrappers until spring - if indoors, I would give AF 858's a try if you haven't already.

the new cigar afcianado has a list of good smokes all for under 4 dollars. Check it out.

A newbe here looking for some experiened helpers.

Since my wife will be out of town all day tomorrow, I've decided to go out and grab some new sticks. The last few times I have gone I have made some good purchases but nothing to really fall in love with. What do you all have to recommend?

I know about the newbe pass. I going to do that in a few weeks.

I recommend trying something different than what you bought last time. :sign:

"[If it's outdoors or in the garage, I would stay away from Cameroon wrappers until spring"

Why?

What did you try that you didn't like? Some sticks I like available at a B&M are: AF Sungrowns, CAO Brazillia, Perdomo Reserve cameroon, Rocky Patel Sungrown, and Rocky Patel Edge. But, I enjoy medium-bodied cigars, and most nicuraguans.

Padron thousand series maduro for a cheaper smoke.
Padron Anniversary maduro for a more expensive smoke.
Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown or King B.
Arturo Fuente Hemingways (maduro if possible)
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003, Cabaiguan Belicoso or Padilla Miami 8/11.
Ashton VSGs!

Those should keep you busy...

-Rob

Padron thousand series maduro for a cheaper smoke.
Padron Anniversary maduro for a more expensive smoke.
Arturo Fuente Cuban Belicoso Sungrown or King B.
Arturo Fuente Hemingways (maduro if possible)
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003, Cabaiguan Belicoso or Padilla Miami 8/11.
Ashton VSGs!

Those should keep you busy...

-Rob

And poor too. :laugh: :laugh: But seriously, that's a solid lineup.

Villazon products are always good and readily available (ERDM, HdM, Excalibur, Punch).

Back