• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a good summer drink?

Wurm

Bratwurst and Beer
50/50 mix of beer (any type including dark beer) with lemon soda...

Over here its called a "Radler" (Bicycle rider)

And its mighty tasty! :D

Give it a try!

The fact that people mix beer with something other than dropping a shot of whiskey in the mug-o-beer is quite scarey!!!

I only drink craft beers and have quite a bit of favorites for summer.I love belgians and indian pale ales as well as some lagers.The higher the ABV the better.
Belgian triple's are the go to beer last week and for some reason,I have been digging Sam Adams summer ale even though its lower in alcohol content.
River horse makes some decent lighter beers,like the blonde(forgot name),it's a local brewery as is Flying Fish.FF makes some ok summer beers and lights,my wife like's them,I prefer there belgian double,a dark thick beer and a tad heavy for summer,but nowhere near as heavy as there barleywine ale(not sold in stores),I have two growlers left I am ageing for the winter.

Mixing beer with lemon soda!!!?????
I am scared!

This is a lot different than a Lambic, Brad. More sweet and less Alcohol :)

And this is a traditional German beverage, served almost everywhere, if the Germans accept mixing Limo with Beer and like it, you can be rest assured its pretty damn good!

More sweet and less Alcohol :)

.................you can be rest assured its pretty damn good!

If you like more sweet and less alcohol.

I like higher alcohol beer.
Dryer wines(less sweet)
More whiskey's and spirits on dry,less sweet side.I sometimes indulge in the sweet brandy's and cognacs but sweet is not my thing.

The wife may enjoy this limo & beer thingy though.

I always thought of Germany to be a thick,rich warm beer type of country.

i have tried a similiar concoction with half stella artois half orange juice- loved it, so this sounds right up my alley!!

I hate to point out the obvious but a good summer drink is Scotch over ice. In winter leave out the ice :p

Edit: Sorry, I just noticed this was in the beer forum and not the Saloon main forum. Just ignore the above.

I hate to point out the obvious but a good summer drink is Scotch over ice. In winter leave out the ice :p

Edit: Sorry, I just noticed this was in the beer forum and not the Saloon main forum. Just ignore the above.

:sign: However there is no reason to ignore the truth :thumbs:

True indeed!
My refined neighbor says summer is a time to put away the bourban,scotch,brandy,cognac,and head for the vodka and gins!
I will stick with good beer and scotch on the rocks. :thumbs:

When preparing for outside festivities, a Scream and Go Naked would be better than that mix. In order to make this "punch", First, empty one whole 30 pack of beer into an empty cooler. Next, empty one liter of vodka into the cooler. Finally, stir in lemonade mix to taste. Stir and surve over ice. Scream and then go naked.

When preparing for outside festivities, a Scream and Go Naked would be better than that mix. In order to make this "punch", First, empty one whole 30 pack of beer into an empty cooler. Next, empty one liter of vodka into the cooler. Finally, stir in lemonade mix to taste. Stir and surve over ice. Scream and then go naked.

The idea behind the radler is to sit and enjoy yourself while out enjoying the summer weather... not be a raving lunatic :sign:

The idea behind the radler is to sit and enjoy yourself while out enjoying the summer weather... not be a raving lunatic :sign:

But what fun is that? :D

the lad is in the stage between nymph and adult called "scholar"

the lad is in the stage between nymph and adult called "scholar"

That is one the funnier things I have heard/seen/read in a long time.
Thanks.