• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

looking for a good used or new humidor!

What size are you looking for?

Seriously? The guy has made two posts, neither of them an intro, both of them breaking the rules. And you're looking to help him?

seriously sorry bout those rules tried to keep my posts simple what do you need more, i'm starting thats all idk how big i want it but maybe for at least 60 cigs!

tomthirtysix it is ok if you don't want to help me but hopefully someone will, i think this is a great forum don't ruin it plz

le barman ciboire

tomthirtysix it is ok if you don't want to help me but hopefully someone will, i think this is a great forum don't ruin it plz

le barman ciboire

Yes, you ARE right, this IS a great forum, and guys like Tom help keep it great. I'm pretty sure he's not ruining anything on this forum by asking that you abide by the rules that make this forum GREAT. :rolleyes:

The rules state for you to post an introduction, and also since you are under 4 months, and jhave joined in the past day, you are not allowed to post wants (or an ISO "in search of"). If you would have read the rules, you'd have seen that. So post an introduction, see what CP is all about for the next 4 months, then post an ISO. Thank you.

Le Souldog

Anyone have a translation for this?

Listen, it's pretty simple. Read the rules. Post an intro. Re-read the rules. Hang around. Read more, post less. Speak English. Use the search function. You'll find all your answers.

Listen, it's pretty simple. Read the rules. Post an intro. Re-read the rules. Hang around. Read more, post less. Speak English. Use the search function. You'll find all your answers.

You forgot to sign off Tom! I think yours would be Le Tomthirtysix Impressionnant, just tossing it out there. :sign:

PS- Thread reported.

Tom, you ought to be the welcoming comittee for every newb that joins. Just copy and paste the above quote in every intro (if there is one)!

Le Jonesy

"The Bartender" has been banned for the following reasons:

- Failure to abide by our basic rules
- Failed to read the new member guide
- Posted a WTB thread, not only in the wrong forum but also before his 4 month waiting period
- Grammar is piss-poor, types like a script kiddie

Clearly he has no intention of becoming part of this community.

He's from Quebec. Their English sucks to varying degrees.

I hope we don't judge Quebec people because their english sucks?? We are majoritary French..., it's quite normal that we make some mistakes.
I am not supporting Bartender and I totally agree with the decission of him being banned since he did not followed basic rules and is grammar was not comprehensive. I just wanted to point out that we should not judge or being rude to a whole nation because of one issue.
My 2 cents.
Frenchie

He's from Quebec. Their English sucks to varying degrees.

I hope we don't judge Quebec people because their english English sucks?? We are majoritary majority French..., it's quite normal that we make some mistakes.
I am not supporting Bartender and I totally agree with the decission discussion of him being banned since he did not followed basic rules and is grammar was not comprehensive. I just wanted to point out that we should not judge or being rude to a whole nation because of one issue.
My 2 cents.
Frenchie

Not being rude to a nation, just pointing out that his grammar (not his grandmother) is kinda FUBAR.....despite being French you seem to be able to communicate okay with a couple minor mis-spellings

Man, this site has not changed......I was hoping that it had but I guess I need to have my account deleted. The guy was asking for help on finding a humi and you guys jumped on him like a pack of rats that has not had food in weeks. I know I will be banned and flamed for the next 5 days and you will think that you are superior to everyone becasue you can quote crap. Yes he did violate the rules but a kind word to go look at them first would probaly been sufficient. But a-holes like smokingtexas and his bandwagon love to think that they are king.......but in reality they are probally wal-mart greeters!

Flame away a-holes.......and could a mod please delete my account!!

Man, this site has not changed......I was hoping that it had but I guess I need to have my account deleted. The guy was asking for help on finding a humi and you guys jumped on him like a pack of rats that has not had food in weeks. I know I will be banned and flamed for the next 5 days and you will think that you are superior to everyone becasue you can quote crap. Yes he did violate the rules but a kind word to go look at them first would probaly been sufficient. But a-holes like smokingtexas and his bandwagon love to think that they are king.......but in reality they are probally wal-mart greeters!

It'd be better for everyone if you just kindly found your own way to the door.

Just a word based on my own experience here. I've been here a grand total of 2 months, and I've seen quite a few people get banned, generally because they didn't follow the rules of CP. I've lasted so far and I'd like to think it's because I've followed the rules. It's not a difficult concept. The big bold letters at the top of almost every page of the forum should be a dead giveaway of the importance of said rules.

This is a community that has been around for quite some time, and from what I can tell the forum has been up and running for nearly a decade. Many members have come and gone and most of those that are still around today have been able to contribute to this community, whether it be posting reviews of cigars, or beers/wine/spirits, posting a joke, random bombing of other BOTLs etc. etc.

So far I've been able to avoid having anyone... FOG, moderator, or any other member post anything negative about a thread I've started or contributed to. I haven't seen "Search is your friend" or "read more than you post", or anything else of that sort attached to my posts. It isn't that hard.

This isn't a flame, attack, call-out, or "my e-penis is bigger than yours" towards you. It's simply a comment on my observations here. Only my $0.02

So far I've been able to avoid having anyone... FOG, moderator, or any other member post anything negative about a thread I've started or contributed to. I haven't seen "Search is your friend" or "read more than you post", or anything else of that sort attached to my posts. It isn't that hard.

Read more, post less.

.....there, I popped your cherry! :blush:

Hey, someone had to do it..... :laugh:

Ok, I'll bite. STFU and don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out. This way you don't have to have your "account deleted". We shouldn't have to tell guys to read the rules when they're supposed to read them when they join...it's not that hard of a concept.

BTW, welcome to Wal-Mart, feel free to shop elsewhere if you don't like our methods of handling things....ya "a-hole".