• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a Link (URL)

Dice

Grow a set and stop being so paranoid!
For some ungodly reason my modem decided to take a dump. After buying a new one and getting it set up, I come to find that I lost roughly 90% of my bookmarks (No friggin clue how that happened!).

To get to the point, there was a thread on here a while back where someone posted a link to an online source for Opus X cigars and singles, and the pricing was actually pretty reasonable. Being that I've been jonesin' for some Opus lately, I'm hoping someone knows the URL for said website.For the life of me I can't remember the name of the site or where the place was located, (I'm just a big bunch of help ain't I?)

Any help in supplying the link will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Modem? What is such a device?

Sorry no clue on a Opus site...

Good luck!

-Rob

If you spend 10 minutes searching on here you will find a few vendors -> Here's One

Brian

Thanks guys! The Cigars by Geno was the one I was looking for. I'll be contacting them in the next day or 2 to make sure the prices are correct and IF they have any in stock. I'll report my findings then.

Thanks MUCHO!

Dice