• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a new mailbox!

CBoukal

Impeached Staff Member
Last week I am minding my own business, getting ready to go in to get two wisdom teeth out. I wandered up to my mailbox to see what bills and politico I received when the dam thing just exploded!!! I am glad I wasn't so close to it that I lost an arm! This post should have been done last week, I am sorry. Daniel @Smart Ash blew up my mailbox with a VERY generous gift. You are a true gentlemen, thank you very much!!!

Nicely done!

But @CBoukal I seriously doubt you were minding your own business!;)

Last edited:
You needed something to get you out of your morning trance. Super hit.

Last week I am minding my own business, getting ready to go in to get two wisdom teeth out. I wandered up to my mailbox to see what bills and politico I received when the dam thing just exploded!!! I am glad I wasn't so close to it that I lost an arm! This post should have been done last week, I am sorry. Daniel @Smart Ash blew up my mailbox with a VERY generous gift. You are a true gentlemen, thank you very much!!!
I appreciate you putting together the secret Santa exchange and allowing me to participate. Enjoy!