• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for a specific type of humidor

DeanoUK

Anyone know where I can find a humidor like this:

8e3a_1.JPG

I like the seperate side for containing boxes of cigars, along with the draws.

It was on ebay, but the seller cancelled half way through :-/

Trouble is - I live in UK, so shipping needs to be considered too.

Too bad that they removed the listing because it's an interesting humi. I have never seen one before with that type of set up and boy have I looked and looked and looked at humidors. If I find it, I'll let you know.

Did you watch the item...if you did you might be able to get his ebay name and ask where it came from

Might be a custom job. If you can still find the seller, best bet is to probably shoot him a question and ask.

Although I don't think this is the maker, have seen somewhat similar creations come out of THIS WEBSITE.

Can't attest to that particular merchant, though if you browse their site, you'll find some interesting variations and they do some interesing CUSTOM WORK. That's another option - contact some of the fine makers here and see about a custom job that suits exactly what you want.

Good luck. Looks like a nice little humi.

Cheers for the replies guys.

Yeah I messaged him as soon as it dissapeared, but no reply :-/

I've had to get another one now - I have a large amount of cigars coming and rapidly need more space.

I've had to settle for this:
dfc2_1.JPG

It doesn't have the space for boxes, but it should certainly fill my void, for now.

But if you ever see one like the above, let me know!

Thanks again.

Cheers for the replies guys.

Yeah I messaged him as soon as it dissapeared, but no reply :-/

I've had to get another one now - I have a large amount of cigars coming and rapidly need more space.

I've had to settle for this:
dfc2_1.JPG

It doesn't have the space for boxes, but it should certainly fill my void, for now.

But if you ever see one like the above, let me know!

Thanks again.

You might be able to pull a few of the bottom drawers out to make room for boxes. Just a thought. :cool: