• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Cigar Bands

Magnet Man

Hello all! New to the site and thought I'd check with everyone about cigar bands. Does everyone just throw them away as most folks do? If so, ould anyone consider saving them for me? Just thought I'd give it a shot.

Hi!

Welcome to CP. What are your plans with the cigar bands? Since you are new, head on over to the introduction forum and tell us a bit about yourself. Glad you found us!

Looking for them for my creative side. Making fridge magnets out of them, as seen in my avatar.

Well, I'm a good dog, can sent you 100's right now at your expense. Drop a line if interested.

@Magnet Man I will be the heavy here in case you are wondering about some of the posts you've read. This forum is a family of friends and loved ones which have grown over many years, all of us have met true friends and deeply care about each other.

Our radar is actively sensing people who come here to use us to gain info, or to make a profit. We love to share info and we love to help brothers and sisters in any way we can. But .......... that sentiment is reserved for our brothers and sisters, not so much for someone who joins by saying "I'm looking for a handout so I can make money off of you".

That being said, if you take a little time, and read enough here, you will see just how strong our brotherhood is. And if you become a contributing member, you will find a generosity that will blow your mind.

@Magnet Man I will be the heavy here in case you are wondering about some of the posts you've read. This forum is a family of friends and loved ones which have grown over many years, all of us have met true friends and deeply care about each other.

Our radar is actively sensing people who come here to use us to gain info, or to make a profit. We love to share info and we love to help brothers and sisters in any way we can. But .......... that sentiment is reserved for our brothers and sisters, not so much for someone who joins by saying "I'm looking for a handout so I can make money off of you".

That being said, if you take a little time, and read enough here, you will see just how strong our brotherhood is. And if you become a contributing member, you will find a generosity that will blow your mind.
Well said Jeff…..

I got the bands for him. In my case it's getting to the PO to mail. Yes, we will see what kind of brother he is in the future. Looking forward to seeing how cool the magnets are. He has the space on this board todo good things. We shall see. Hope you fuys have a good day, 57° but dang windy, my tail is unfurling😎

Yeah, I have pretty thick skin. I knew there would be some people who just can't resist being negative and inputting their opinions in on something that they could have just ignored and moved along. There will always be those folks!
I thought what better place to ask than in a Cigar Forum. Hey, if you don't want to help, no problem. No need to make attacks on folks that you know nothing about, come on grow up!
For those who wish and who have already volunteered to help out, Thanks a bunch!

Yeah, I have pretty thick skin. I knew there would be some people who just can't resist being negative and inputting their opinions in on something that they could have just ignored and moved along. There will always be those folks!
I thought what better place to ask than in a Cigar Forum. Hey, if you don't want to help, no problem. No need to make attacks on folks that you know nothing about, come on grow up!
For those who wish and who have already volunteered to help out, Thanks a bunch!
I was just trying to help you understand the lay of the land. I guess you don't care.

I thought he was being pretty positive, and trying to explain the culture here. I get that that emotion doesn't come through in the typed word, but I still don't see it.

I read that both in:

1. "Jeff DICK voice"
2. "Jeff gently trying to explain voice"

It's No. 2 every time (doesn't happen often).

I thought he was being pretty positive, and trying to explain the culture here. I get that that emotion doesn't come through in the typed word, but I still don't see it.

I read that both in:

1. "Jeff DICK voice"
2. "Jeff gently trying to explain voice"

It's No. 2 every time (doesn't happen often).
You say that as if you've ever heard me be a dick?