• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Cigar Humidor & Wine Cabinet

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I'm looking for a nice large Cigar Humidor with a Wine Cabinet built in. Can anyone suggest one? I don't really want to pay to have it custom made, just don't want to spend that much right now. Maybe there's something mass produced that looks nice?

Your suggestions are appreciated.

Not as nice as that one, but I just saw this the other day: The Aficionado

(halfway down the page - also available in the fully decked out The Aficionado Package)

av_3000_b.jpg

AV-3000
Combination 15 bottle wine cabinet with cigar humidor for 150 cigars. Comes with brass hygrometer and humidifiers. Interior all Spanish cedar.
21 ½" x 14" x 31" high.

I could get you a great deal on one of these.

Ian Hannah
Billboardtobacco.com

Can't find a link for it, but in Today's WSJ (7/14/05) in the Personal Journal section, there's a description of a humidor drawer you can buy that will replace the top shelf of a wine cooler. It was around $500 for the shelf alone, but looked very nice.

OMG! I didn't know such a thing existed. You guys are screwing me up, now I gotta work some overtime to buy one of those things! :angry:

KevinWHoecker said:
Orleans makes a reasonably affordable Cigar Humidor / Wine Rack. It looks very nice in person. Someone else recommended it, but you should shop around.

Here it is.

Orleans Wine and Cigar Humidor
[snapback]203249[/snapback]​

TROLL ALERT...... TROLL ALERT!

Clean up on isle #2 please!

Now I know I'm just a newb, but I was hoping to meet up with this gent to see his shop of 'tens of thousands of cigars'. Someone had posted his address on a different thread

Cigar Pass Forum

Anyway, I had thought that this was his shop, so before I spent my lunch heading over there, I hopped on old google and came across two others places using that address:

A A Michigan Ave Business Center
500 N Michigan Ave Ste 300
Chicago, IL 60611

from City Search

and

Avenue Business Center 500 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 300, Chicago, from Tech Vibes

Not sure what that is all about, but I am starting to think this guy might not have a shop.

Its an e-business..... not sure if there's a brick and mortar.

Its one thing to offer people to shop at your place of business...quite another to direct someone to your place of business to buy products and act like someone else recommended it while not disclosing the fact that you're the retailer.

Someone has already posted on that other thread that this guys not a troll.... maybe they can figure out a way to explain why he's posting links to his site and talking as if someone else recommended it?

Retailers are welcome here and we have a retailer forum for them to sell their wares but when they make posts that are self serving and not open about who they are I say TROLL.