• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for cigar shop - Grove City PA

TonyG

The blushing bride and her sister are heading to Grove City in November to stimulate the economy (shopping spree .... my God!) Some small measure of comfort is that she offered to buy me some cigars while she is down there. Looks like they will cross the border at Buffalo and head south from; there. 

If any BOTL can offer me a place for the ladies to stop and shop my wish list, I would certainly appreciate that. 

There better be a golf weekend for me in South Carolina come out of this too ....

The best place in New York is the Indian Reservation in Salamanca. New York has a 75% tax hit on cigars ( yes, really 75% ). On the reservation there is a great smoke shop with an excellent selection and NO state sales tax. Have her ask around, the folks will know.

Thank-you. I know Salamanca, haven't been there in years. Man that tax hit is as bad as we have up here.

Heritage tobacco in Erie as your heading south on 79. Its in the Millcreek Mall right off the Kearsarge exit. Go in threw AC More.

I'm assuming you mean the outlet shops just off the Grove City exit on I-79. There are no cigar shops that I'm aware of in the area. As stated above, you could hit the reservation in NY or see Jerry in the Millcreek Mall. You could also hop off I-90 at North East, PA and visit Leaf Lovers. Chris is a BOTL who specializes in boutique sticks that Jerry and the other area shops don't carry.