• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Cohiba Yellow&Black

occifer143

Hello all, I need help find a retailer that sells the Cohiba Yellows and Blacks. I have a couple of family members that keep bugging me for these and I rather give them these yard gards instead of something good. I dont need any comments on the profile of these. As we all know some people just have bad taste. Lucky for some of us ugly guys or we would all be home with our left hand.
Thanks for your help.

:laugh:

OK, I'll play.

IFF your handle is a misguided attempt to inspire a feeling of discreet confidentiality, and
IFF your not just pulling our collective legs
GOTO the HOT Cigar Deals forum and one of our sponsors may help you out.

OOOH! You mean you WANT fakes! :laugh: Why not just get them something like Rocky Patel Sungrown Select PCs? That way they get a decent yard gar and you don't have to sweat it!

:laugh:

OK, I'll play.

IFF your handle is a misguided attempt to inspire a feeling of discreet confidentiality, and
IFF your not just pulling our collective legs
GOTO the HOT Cigar Deals forum and one of our sponsors may help you out.

OOOH! You mean you WANT fakes! :laugh: Why not just get them something like Rocky Patel Sungrown Select PCs? That way they get a decent yard gar and you don't have to sweat it!
He might be after the Dominican...

I thought the D.R> were the Red Dot

Tim

The DR are the Red Dot. But there is also a version from somewhere other than Cuba that has the yellow and black bands. Not going to go into the smokes themselves because...

I dont need any comments on the profile of these. As we all know some people just have bad taste.

but there are indeed non-ISOM 'Cohibas' with yellow and black bands.

The DR are the Red Dot. But there is also a version from somewhere other than Cuba that has the yellow and black bands. Not going to go into the smokes themselves because...

I dont need any comments on the profile of these. As we all know some people just have bad taste.

but there are indeed non-ISOM 'Cohibas' with yellow and black bands.

Would these be the glass-top variety? :whistling:

Before anyone gets too out of control, there is a Dominican Cohiba with the black and yellow band. They are shitty cigars, as occifer already noted, but I honestly don't know where to get them. They are not "fakes", they are merely the Dominican counterpart to Cuban Cohibas.

Dont support the scumbags that sell fakes.... Go to that site Moki posted with all the fake bands and labels and stuff and buy your own glue on cohiba bands and then buy a box of the Astral cigars and make your own.

When the relatives, that you don't think are worthy of smoking anything better come over, you can then hand them a bundle "fresh off the boat". Then act all Paranoid and tell them thats the last time your going to do it.

Before anyone gets too out of control, there is a Dominican Cohiba with the black and yellow band. They are shitty cigars, as occifer already noted, but I honestly don't know where to get them. They are not "fakes", they are merely the Dominican counterpart to Cuban Cohibas.

as part of the settlement, I though General w as required to change the bands?

I'm not sure exactly when the settlement was, but a crappy local shop has a ton of these.

I do believe that General cigar stopped making those in the 1980s. Be pretty hard to find by now.

I'm not sure exactly when the settlement was, but a crappy local shop has a ton of these.

lol guess I was wrong... well then occifer143's problem is solved.

There is a bundle brand that has a band that looks like the yellow and black cohiba, but there isnt a cohiba name on the band, I think the name is CC or something like that. Could that be what you are thinking of Gonz?

There is a bundle brand that has a band that looks like the yellow and black cohiba, but there isnt a cohiba name on the band, I think the name is CC or something like that. Could that be what you are thinking of Gonz?

You're thinking of 'Cuban Copy', my local shops have them.. I lol'd.

not sure what they are like though.

You're thinking of 'Cuban Copy', my local shops have them.. I lol'd.

not sure what they are like though.

yeah, those. I have never had one.

OK guys the black and yellow bands are a cheap DR veson. I use to smoke these year ago. They weren't bad biginner cigars. If anyone could PM me a shop in which I could order some I would be greatful.
Thanks again botl/sotl for your help.

I remember seeing these about a year and a half ago, just as General won the lawsuit over whoever was producing them. They were require to cease and disist in production but the didn't stop the vendors that were already out there. There was a huge sale on a lot of b websites and I almost picked up a bundle because they were so cheap. I am sure they just switched the band and are probably selling them as something with a pirate on the band or one of those never ending sales on .50 cigars at CI on Double Happiness or Flor del crap and Don someone or another.

I'm not sure where in Illinois your located but the Fox Valley Mall in Aurora has a cigar shop that sells Cohiba Blacks. They are shitty as beaucredo noted. Not worth the money.

OK guys the black and yellow bands are a cheap DR veson. I use to smoke these year ago. They weren't bad biginner cigars. If anyone could PM me a shop in which I could order some I would be greatful.
Thanks again botl/sotl for your help.

The only Dominican Cohibas that I know of that are currently in production are the Cohiba Red Dots, the Cohiba Blacks, and The Cohiba XVs. All are good cigars, but are vastly overpriced due to the Cohiba name. I would suggest looking at some other cheap brands that many on this board smoke, if that is what you are looking for. Some examples of those would be Consuegra, which you can get at JRs, and The Famous Nicaraguans which you can get at famous. If you are looking for a cigar to hand to people that looks like the Cuban cohiba band I think your only option would be to find that "cuban Copy" brand that I mentioned earlier.

I hope I was able to help a little bit, good luck searching for what your goal is!

-Leo

my local B&M used to have and i didn't pay any attention to then there might be some left i'll take a look, pm me if youre interested.