• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for Cohiba Yellow&Black

Clint..Belicoso has 2 boxes of the yellow band Dominican Cohibas! Hurry or you might miss out..LOL!! :0

This Link seems to have domnican yellow band cohibas....I doubt they are made by general, and they probably arnt very good, but I think that that is what you are looking for. I dont know anything about the retailer, I just found these through google.

My B&M has them. I'm a newb developing my palate, so I haven't tried them yet due to the pricetag. PM me if you want me to see if they'll ship you some or if you want me to get some for you. I think the singles were around $20 a stick, so they are probably a different 'gar than beaucredo's link. Anyway, let me know if I can help.

D

I think the singles were around $20 a stick

That is DEFINITELY not them. Unless there's a guy in the walk-in with a mask and a gun, too.

True. I looked again yesterday and the $20 weren't yellow and black. He does have the yellow and black though. I don't remember what the price was (they were higher up and I didn't read their price).

D

'couple of thoughts.....

1 - Tell your family members to buy their own damn cigars or smoke what you have and say "thank you". If anyone "bugged" me for specific smokes I'd always be out of them...

2 - Instead of hunting down admittedly crappy cigars, maybe you should try to find reasonably priced gars that are worth smoking? There are a ton of very reasonably priced cigars that would be a lot more enjoyable than the ones you are after for about the same price, or less.....??

My $00.02 - B.B.S.

'couple of thoughts.....

1 - Tell your family members to buy their own damn cigars or smoke what you have and say "thank you". If anyone "bugged" me for specific smokes I'd always be out of them...

2 - Instead of hunting down admittedly crappy cigars, maybe you should try to find reasonably priced gars that are worth smoking? There are a ton of very reasonably priced cigars that would be a lot more enjoyable than the ones you are after for about the same price, or less.....??

My $00.02 - B.B.S.

That was my thought in my "I'll play" post early on. I just couldn't understand why anyone would want a PARTICULAR crappy smoke for someone who bums them in the first place. :D There are many cheap "yard gars" that are probably much better than these, whatever they are.