• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Looking for custom image engraved on humidor

JHolmes763

Drinkin' the koolaid
I've got a mission to search out a custom humidor for our boss who is leaving soon. We want to design a custom image and have that engraved or carved into the wood or glass top of a humidor. A wood carving would be very nice, but expensive, I'm sure. I know I've seen etched glass tops available.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what retailers to look at? Anyone gotten something like this before and been happy with it?

Our budget is $300, btw.

Thanks for any help.

---John Holmes...

I've got a mission to search out a custom humidor for our boss who is leaving soon. We want to design a custom image and have that engraved or carved into the wood or glass top of a humidor. A wood carving would be very nice, but expensive, I'm sure. I know I've seen etched glass tops available.

Does anyone have a suggestion on what retailers to look at? Anyone gotten something like this before and been happy with it?

Our budget is $300, btw.

Thanks for any help.

---John Holmes...

Tampa Humidors sells humis with the option of engraving the glass. I have a small desktop one that was given to me on the birth of my last son. It looks good. I think they still do it with a choice of fonts. Tampa Humidors

Good hunting!! :thumbs:

Our budget is $300, btw.

Thanks for any help.

---John Holmes...

John,

Most engraving places around your post can get it done. It's no different than engraving a wooden plaque. We had this done for farewell gifts as well and it worked out well.

I suggest checking with your local Military Engravings Shop, and ask if they can get it done.

Our budget is $300, btw.

Thanks for any help.

---John Holmes...

John,

Most engraving places around your post can get it done. It's no different than engraving a wooden plaque. We had this done for farewell gifts as well and it worked out well.

I suggest checking with your local Military Engravings Shop, and ask if they can get it done.

That brings back a memory. While I was at Fort Sill, there was a military prison there and one of the things the inmates did was engraving for rehab. Almost all the work they did was fancy wood engraving and carving for gifts to departing military members. They did great work. I have not thought about that in years.

Just a suggestion, I work at a Sign Shop and we have a vinyl called etched glass. I have it on a mirror in my living room and it seriously looks etched. If you're interested, I could do this for you. No cost of course. You can pm me if you're interested.

Just a suggestion, I work at a Sign Shop and we have a vinyl called etched glass. I have it on a mirror in my living room and it seriously looks etched. If you're interested, I could do this for you. No cost of course. You can pm me if you're interested.
Good on you bro!!!
Helluva way to step up and help out a BOTL!!! :thumbs:

i had these made...
dsc0005mediumqe4.jpg

There decals but they look exactly like an etching.

i had these made...
dsc0005mediumqe4.jpg

There decals but they look exactly like an etching.

yup, that's what I can do.

btw, is there anyway you can send me the file for that decal you got there?
I saw it a couple of weeks ago and it looks sweet.

Thanks for the links, guys. I'm checking them out. I'm hoping I can find someone semi-local to do laser engraving on the wood.